Real Life Mindfulness is a series of reflections that can illuminate every aspect of life. Authors Becca Anderson offers readers guidance on using the opportune moments between everything else for spiritual self-care. In the same way, we lovingly tend a garden, so does our soul requires nourishment and attention. Your happiness quotient will soar with the practices and meditations in Real Life Mindfulness. By following the suggestions in this gentle guide, you’ll be able to focus on becoming more fully awake to who you really are.
In her own words, Elise Marie Collins adds, “People are overbooked, overcommitted and often feel lost and filled with anxiety. I went through this myself and found my way to back to myself through the practice of mindfulness. You can, too.”
In just a few minutes a day, Real Life Mindfulness will bring you the calmness and clarity that an over-demanding schedule steals from you. A welcome respite for anyone whose gear shift is perpetually in overdrive, Real Life Mindfulness is an invitation to rest, find peace, awaken, and remember. It offers deceptively simple wisdom to help readers sharpen their senses and make room for life.
What you'll learn inside this book:
- How daily mindfulness calms the mind and reduces stress
- Why meditating is one of the healthiest things you can do
- How to live in the moment, a place full of peace and happiness
- How to get started meditating regularly, whether you are a beginner or just living a busy life
- What it feels like when meditation focuses your brain and makes you smarter
- How mindful objectivity and observation bring wisdom
- How to see the beauty present in everything all around you
- Nine different ways to meditate