By Camille DeAngelis
#1 Amazon Best Seller! ─ Disease-fighting healthy foods
Beat cancer and other diseases by changing your diet: If you want to feel active, clear-minded. and strong enough to fight off disease, it all starts with the food you put into your body. Eat Real to Heal shows you the organic, plant-based foods you should be eating. Focusing on diet, nutrition, and meditation, this book teaches you how to power up your immune system and give yourself the best possible chance at beating chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis, acne, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, and even cancer.
Fortify and detoxify with vegan recipes: Eat Real to Heal shows you how to create and follow a meal plan that utilizes nutritious, vegan recipes, made with pure and organic ingredients, that are quick, easy, and delicious! Also, learn about juicing, managing stress, detoxifying your home, breathing exercises and yoga that connect you with your body, and the Gerson Therapy.
Reach optimal health in just 5 weeks: If you've been diagnosed with a serious or a non-life-threatening illness, you're in remission, you want to stop taking medications or you're just looking to feel better this book is for you! The easy-to-follow advice and instructions in Eat Real to Heal will get you feeling vibrant, strong, and energized, and give you the best possible chance at preventing and beating all kinds of chronic diseases—from acne to diabetes to cancer in just five weeks!
Eat Real to Heal will teach you how to:
- Upgrade your eating habits and your lifestyle.
- Flood your body with nutrients and detoxify your system.
- Boost your immune system and turn your body into a disease-fighting machine.
Fight off disease and feel rejuvenated with this ultimate guide to healthy eating.
By Alice Alvrez and Others
Easy, healthy, money-saving DIY ideas for a sustainable lifestyle
Inspired living for the environment: Make your footprint planet-positive. With the gentle guidance of eco-expert, Alice Mary Alvrez, you can start with baby steps and progress to living the green good life! Level up your eco-knowledge with these 52 creative ideas and easy ways to reduce your waste, eat organic, and keep toxins out of your home.
Grow organic, reduce waste, live toxin-free, and save money: Inside this helpful and hopeful guide, you'll find tips for greening up all the areas of your life. Learn surprising facts about your impact on the environment and change your habits with do-it-yourself ideas. Start with small, simple changes and work your way up to raising chickens, planting a bee-friendly garden, and growing organic veggies instead of a high maintenance grass lawn. Also find easy composting tips and recipes for toxin-free homemade eco cleansers and paint.
A DIY handbook for all levels: Whether you want to be a green rookie or an eco-master, you can help the planet every week of the year. The Going Green Handbook is an inspiring and instructive guide to living the handmade life by consuming less and creating more. Use little, live big!
Readers will learn:
- why we live the way we do and how we can become less wasteful and greener
- tips, tricks and secrets for a self-sufficient sustainable home and lifestyle
- starter garden tips for growing your own healthy food, fruit, veggies, and fresh herbs
- how to save money by going green
Save money, be inspired, and go green with this helpful and easy handbook!
Silver Nautilus Book Award Winner!
Merge environmentalism and spirituality─attain a state of eco-mindfulness and sustainable living
What can you do for the environment? Do you find yourself wondering what on Earth you can do about the serious environmental challenges we face today? Do you worry there’s nothing any one person can do that will make a difference? Most people say they would like to do something to make the world a better place, but they just don’t believe they have the time, energy, money or power to do anything that will make a real difference. Are you willing to devote 20 minutes a week to find out? Environmental activist Cheryl Leutjen has the planet’s back and is betting you do too. Her powerful book of inspired ideas and eco-mindfulness calls upon us all to Love Earth Now.
Conservation and sustainable living. Love Earth Now invites us to explore our thoughts and feelings about the waste and negative environment impacts we see daily. Drawing from her experiences as an engineering geologist, environmental law attorney, small shop owner, and mindfulness practitioner, Cheryl also reminds us about the importance of simplicity. All our possessions and constant shopping are no better for us than they are for the planet itself. They contribute to landfills and create a tech-tethered society that is increasingly isolated. Both helpful and hopeful, Love Earth Now is brimming with creative ideas we can all try. Get closer to a sustainable lifestyle, one day at a time.
Practice Eco-mindfulness. Cheryl’s book of planetary self-help and eco-mindfulness is a deeply thoughtful and lucid look at the state of our “big blue marble,” our beautiful earth. It's also a sourcebook of direct actions─large and small─we can all take to ensure our children and their children’s children have a healthy future on this planet.
If you liked reading books such as Vitamin N, The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating, or Braiding Sweetgrass, you'll enjoy the award-winning Love Earth Now.
Minimalism and the simple life
It’s natural to love stuff! More than that, it’s natural to love your stuff. That notebook from 8th grade, your Disney VHS’, mismatched socks. They all have sentimental value…and they all take up space. Author and YouTuber, Zoey Arielle, opens up about her struggle with loving all the things in life we bring home. A hoarder in disguise, Arielle has mastered the tools needed to embrace simplicity and the minimalist philosophy.
Minimalism guide: Zoey Arielle Poulsen’s The Joy of Minimalism is the friendly guide you’ve been searching for as you embark on a life of simplicity. Life can stress anyone out. So, by embracing minimalism, you’ll be saying goodbye to stress and everything that you never needed anyway. Discover a greater focus and true freedom as you live your new life with a real sense of gratitude for everything and everyone around you.
Enjoy the simple life: In The Joy of Minimalism Poulsen shows you how to simplify the act of letting go while sharing her personal journey into this calmer sense of life. Beyond offering specific tips on transitioning, she also invites you to journal your new awakening. Minimalism is more than a movement or fad, it’s a sense of happiness and practice that will bring you closer to your true self.
The Joy of Minimalism teaches you to live better with less. You'll learn how to:
- Rediscover the freedom of owning less
- Embrace life and all the non-material things the world has to offer
- Master your own personal style for organizing and decluttering
- Celebrate your new life with a free mind
[Available as audio]
By Alice ]Alvrez and Others
Is your home a sustainable and eco-friendly environment?
Every decision you make during the day, both large and small, has an impact on the environment. Make your daily impact planet-positive.
Eco-friendly home: With the gentle guidance of eco-expert, Alice Mary Alvrez, you can start with baby steps and progress to an advanced eco-warrior! Start with these inspired ideas and the 52 simple ways to reduce your waste, eat organic, and keep toxins out of your home. Inside this helpful and hopeful guide, you'll find tips for greening up all the areas of your life. Learn surprising facts about your impact on the environment and change your habits with do-it-yourself ideas.
Help our planet: Start with small changes, like turning off the tap, and work your way up to raising chickens and composting your leftover food. Whether you want to be a green rookie or an eco-master, you can help the planet every week of the year.
By Alice Mary Alvrez and Others
• Forks Over Knives has become a worldwide movement encouraging people to eat more plants and forego meat; the book selling over a million copies with a popular film viewed by over 20 million • Much more than a cookbook, Alvrez’s book offers readers insight into why we eat the way we do • Filled with tips, tricks and secrets for a sustainable lifestyle so readers can go green • Starter garden tips for readers at any level so ditch the high-maintenance lawn and grow veggies, fresh herbs and eat food with the highest nutrient levels
[Available as audio]
By Alice Alvarez and Others
• Vegan cooking is the single biggest trend in the last three years, even Oprah is “veganish” • Features original recipes that make it easy for busy people to incorporate vegan meals in their lifestyle, even ones you can make ahead for the week- easy freezy! • 41% of Americans ate less meat in 2015 and the number of vegans jumped to 7% • This book is packed with practical steps and detailed information about how cattle, meat and chicken industries are extremely bad for the planet, the animals and not so good for people either as well as wisdom for “vegan” fashion and greening your home. • Forewordist, Elise Collins and author Alvrez are longtime pals who have taught together and will do workshops, events, demos and tastings for a West Coast “Vegans Save the World Tour.”
[Available as audio]
#1 Amazon Bestseller! ─ Tiny House Basics. The joy of tiny house living
Tiny house living is sustainable living: Tiny House Basics is an adventure in off grid living! In their debut book, tiny house living experts Shelley and Joshua Engberg show you how you can join the revolution to downsize to small space living without giving up everything you hold dear. This is not about downsizing drastically, or giving up a lot of your necessities. They show you how your life still can be comfortable and entertaining in a tiny house living environment. This is about redefining what a house is and mastering organization, location and happiness. You can still keep your closet full and pantry stocked.
Tiny house living tips and tricks: As avid campers and off roaders, Shelley and Joshua present the best tips and tricks to help you enter the world of small space living. You will learn about:
- How to maintain a good relationship in a small space
- Practical downsizing for everyone
- Small space living with pets
- The pros and cons of off grid living and on grid living
- How to make your small space feel big
- Keeping your small space feeling fresh with practical storage solutions and design tips
- Equipping your space for entertaining
- Accordion/bi-fold style windows
- How downsizing and simplifying your life will allow you more freedom and time
How can a plant-based diet impact my life?
Plant-Based living is a lifestyle: It awakens your awareness to understanding that every choice you make has a greater impact. It's a choice that can transcend the collective mind with the idea of respecting every form of life. Are you ready for the benefits of an eating clean diet? Are you seeking a happy, health-filled life?
Welcome to nourishment through plant based eating: Nourished, the debut book by plant-based chef and holistic nutrition expert Pamela Wasabi, invites you to discover a new love for and understanding of your body, and the importance of nourishment through plant based eating. Pamela shows readers how learning to cook helped her overcome medical challenges and put her on the path to health through clean eating diet recipes and plant based nutrition.
Nourishment for the body and nourishment for the spirit: This eat-clean diet book is a delicious trip through the plant based eating experience from start to finish. The book is organized to mirror the life-cycle of a plant, from when the seed is sewn to when the flower blooms. Using this delightful convention for her eat-clean diet book, Wasabi prescribes what it takes for true body nourishment, and nourishment of the mind and spirit.
Life-enhancing insights that you will gain from reading Nourished include:
- How to invite nourishment into your life to relax
- How to find peace within and let go of strict forms of dieting, perfection, and restrictions
- Understand that every symptom or food issue we deal with is an invitation to get to know ourselves better
- Inspiration to be softer, more loving, and have unconditional acceptance for who we are
- An appreciation for the joys of a plant based nutrition lifestyle
- How to be mindful and present about our choices when it comes to food and health
- How to embark on a path of health and happiness
- Some favorite clean eating diet recipes
Learn new eco-friendly, sustainable living ideas from Terri Paajanen who has been successfully practicing green living on her 5 acres for the past 7 years Green living: More than just a guide, Guilt Free & Green offers planet positive alternatives and not just the obvious ones. This inspiring how-to book teaches you with easy-to-remember ideas that actually are practical and with money-saving ideas that make you want to live green and stay there. Readers are encouraged to use resources differently and to view the world in a new way. Guilt Free & Green is a truly great addition to the gotta-go-green genre. Sustainable living: Whether you have been an avid environmentalist for years or are just getting started, this book gives new and interesting ideas. Half the battle is changing your habits and getting your head around the idea of the change so that it actually happens. This book points to the wisdom of reducing consumption instead of "just" reusing and recycling. The emphasis is on improving quality of life while also making green changes.
[Available as audio]