It's natural to love stuff! More than that, it’s natural to love YOUR stuff. That notebook from 8th grade, your Disney VHS’, mismatched socks. They all have sentimental value…and they all take up space.
Author and YouTuber, Zoey Arielle, opens up about her struggle with loving all the things in life we get to bring home. A hoarder in disguise, Arielle has mastered the tools needed to embrace simplicity and the minimalist philosophy.
The Joy of Minimalism teaches you to live better with less. Zoey’s formula for embracing life and space will give you more than anything you have stuffed in your drawer. By the last page, you’ll:
- cherish the gift of giving
- rediscover the freedom of owning less
- embrace life and all the non-tangible things the world has to offer
- master your own personal style for organizing and decluttering
- celebrate your new life with a free mind