Kate Allan is an illustrator and designer from Washington State. She writes and draws about painful things but aims to make it okay with bright colors and sparkles. Under the handle The Latest Kate, she has a social media following of more than 100,000 people. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Wear Your Voice Mag, Sparklife, and more.
Updates and Events
- Aug 23, 2019 | Friday Inspiration / Kate Allan
- Aug 18, 2019 | Dallas Amsden / Ep.#132: Kate Allan – The Latest Kate Mental Health Art
- Aug 16, 2019 | Bored Panda / 18 Illustations from Kate Allan
- Aug 15, 2019 | A Gentle Reminder / Kate Allan
- Aug 14, 2019 | It’s Your Weirdness that Makes You Wonderful
- May 10, 2019 | 18 Illustrations Every Person With Anxiety Should See Immediately