Kate Allan is an illustrator and designer from Washington State. She writes and draws about painful things but aims to make it okay with bright colors and sparkles. Under the handle The Latest Kate, she has a social media following of more than 100,000 people. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Wear Your Voice Mag, Sparklife, and more.
Updates and Events
- Mar 09, 2022 | Good Morning.
- Mar 31, 2020 | Kate Allan/ Thera-Pets
- Mar 28, 2020 | Kate Allan/ You're Smart, Strong and You Got This
- Mar 27, 2020 | Kate Allan/ Thera-Pets
- Mar 25, 2020 | Kate Allan/ It's Your Weirdness That Makes You Wonderful
- Mar 23, 2020 | Kate Allan/ You Can Do All Things