Kate Allan is an illustrator and designer from Washington State. She writes and draws about painful things but aims to make it okay with bright colors and sparkles. Under the handle The Latest Kate, she has a social media following of more than 100,000 people. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, The Mighty, Wear Your Voice Mag, Sparklife, and more.
Updates and Events
- Dec 07, 2019 | You're going to get through this
- Dec 05, 2019 | I believe in you!
- Dec 03, 2019 | LET'S GET IT!
- Dec 02, 2019 | BB Product Reviews / IT’S YOUR WEIRDNESS THAT MAKES YOU WONDERFUL JOURNAL
- Dec 02, 2019 | Fupping / 9 Fun & Quirky Gifts Veterinarians Will Appreciate
- Nov 30, 2019 | You don't need to change a thing