Are you a list maker?
I am, but I try not to overdo it.
I do have a list of questions about lists, which I had the opportunity to ask the expert, Paula Rizzo, who's new book, Listful Living: A List-Making Journey to a Less Stressed You, just came out this week.
Here are some of the questions I asked (not all having to do with lists):
- Do lists make us more productive or more stressed out?
- And what exactly is the relationship between lists and stress?
- Why do people over and under estimate how long things will take?
- Do we get more efficient as we age? (I do for sure!)
- Do people use lists to bolster their self esteem? (And does it work?)
I am constantly adjusting how I use lists in my life. I’m sure I could use them more effectively but when they start to stress me out, I throw them away – I really do.
Listen here (or below) to our lively conversation.
Full interview found here.