As a best-selling author and Emmy-award winning television producer for nearly 20 years, Paula Rizzo has produced health, wellness, and lifestyle segments with a range of top experts, including JJ Virgin, Jillian Michaels, and Deepak Chopra. She served as senior health producer for Fox News Channel in New York City for over a decade. Today, she work with experts, authors, and entrepreneurs on how to position themselves for media (traditional as well as blogs and podcasts), build their lists, and engage customers and fans for their brands, books and businesses. Rizzo is also the co-creator of Lights Camera Expert – an online course geared towards helping entrepreneurs, authors and experts get media attention. She created the productivity site ListProducer.com and is the best-selling author of Listful Thinking: Using Lists to be More Productive, Highly Successful and Less Stressed, which has been translated into 12 languages and has been featured on many media outlets including Fox News, Fox Business, Prevention, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Brides and made it on Oprah.com’s list of “Self Help Books That Actually Help.” She's a regular speaker, and presented the keynote address for New York Women in Communications, and has presented at MA Conference for Women, Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), American Society of Association Executives, and others.
Updates and Events
- Feb 11, 2020 | Simple Steps to Being More Productive and Less Stressed with Paula Rizzo
- Jan 16, 2020 | New York Author Talk: Listful Living with Paula Rizzo
- Jan 16, 2020 | Hobbies On A Budget / New Motivational Books for 2020
- Jan 14, 2020 | List Producer / How Gayle King Stays Productive
- Jan 10, 2020 | Fast Company / These 5 questions will help you identify your productivity style
- Jan 08, 2020 | List Producer / Get a Stopwatch — You Need It!