Polly Campbell is an established author, writer, podcaster, speaker, and media personality who attracts a broad audience of mothers, boomers, writers, and people who aspire to live healthier, more engaged lives. She connects with her audience through her weekly podcast, bi-monthly newsletter, blog posts for Psychology Today, articles published in global print and online publications, personal blog posts, and regular television appearances, speeches, and workshops.
Updates and Events
- Aug 30, 2023 | Heart Wisdom with Sherry Belul,Polly Campbell and Brenda Knight
- Jan 18, 2023 | Heart Wisdom with Sherry Belul, Racael Wolff and Polly Campbell
- Jun 18, 2022 | Polly Campbell Publishesd on Psychology Today.com
- Jun 03, 2022 | Polly Campbell Publishes Latest Newsletter
- Apr 06, 2022 | Heart Wisdom: Resilience in Hard Times
- Jan 05, 2022 | Heart Wisdom: 2022 ReStart + ReEnergize