Karen C.L. Anderson is an author, storyteller, and advice columnist who believes that the truth never creates suffering and that all stories can be told through the lens of truth. She consciously chooses to live her life as an experiment and to view the world through the lens of curiosity and fascination. Her previous book, The Peaceful Daughter’s Guide to Separating From A Difficult Mother, is an international bestseller, having sold over 130,000 copies. Her work comes from a desire to continue to explore, understand, heal, and make whole her own maternal lineage and to help other women do the same. She lives in Southeastern Connecticut.
Karen C. L. Anderson
Updates and Events
- Jan 30, 2020 | Karen C.L. Anderson at Bank Square Books
- Jan 25, 2020 | Make 2020 a Happy & Healthy Year!
- Jan 16, 2020 | Orions Method / Healing Toxic Mother-Daughter Relationship with Karen C.L. Anderson
- Jan 13, 2020 | Well and Good / 8 WAYS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR VULNERABILITY MUSCLE AND TAP INTO YOUR INNER POWER
- Dec 27, 2019 | SheKnows / These Women Don’t Want Kids OR a Career — & That’s Totally Fine
- Dec 25, 2019 | Karen C.L. Anderson / The surprising thing that will make setting boundaries...easier