Karen C.L. Anderson is an author, storyteller, and advice columnist who believes that the truth never creates suffering and that all stories can be told through the lens of truth. She consciously chooses to live her life as an experiment and to view the world through the lens of curiosity and fascination. Her previous book, The Peaceful Daughter’s Guide to Separating From A Difficult Mother, is an international bestseller, having sold over 130,000 copies. Her work comes from a desire to continue to explore, understand, heal, and make whole her own maternal lineage and to help other women do the same. She lives in Southeastern Connecticut.
Karen C. L. Anderson
Updates and Events
- Jun 18, 2020 | Harness the Power of Words
- May 07, 2020 | Why Bother? Mother, Daughter Relationships / Karen C.L. Anderson
- May 05, 2020 | Love Your Self "because" / Karen C.L. Anderson
- Feb 26, 2020 | Karen C.L. Anderson / To Be Able
- Feb 19, 2020 | KCL Anderson/ WHAT DID YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU ABOUT HAVING CHOICES?
- Feb 10, 2020 | KCL Anderson/ IS IT A BOUNDARY, A REQUEST, OR A DEMAND?