Karen C.L. Anderson is an author, storyteller, and advice columnist who believes that the truth never creates suffering and that all stories can be told through the lens of truth. She consciously chooses to live her life as an experiment and to view the world through the lens of curiosity and fascination. Her previous book, The Peaceful Daughter’s Guide to Separating From A Difficult Mother, is an international bestseller, having sold over 130,000 copies. Her work comes from a desire to continue to explore, understand, heal, and make whole her own maternal lineage and to help other women do the same. She lives in Southeastern Connecticut.
Karen C. L. Anderson
Updates and Events
- Jun 29, 2022 | Heart Wisdom - Shame Resilience
- Jun 01, 2022 | Heart Wisdom - Shame Resilience
- Apr 27, 2022 | Heart Wisdom: What We CAN Change!
- Dec 13, 2021 | Karen C.L. Anderson on "Ditch The Binge" Podcast
- Jun 18, 2020 | Harness the Power of Words
- May 07, 2020 | Why Bother? Mother, Daughter Relationships / Karen C.L. Anderson