Coyote Peterson, host of Discovery Digital Network’s hit series Breaking Trail, is first and foremost an avid adventurer and animal enthusiast. Since his very earliest memories as a child, animals have played a huge role in his life. Every one of them, from the bizarre to the deadly, have led him on countless pursuits to understand their true nature and develop an appreciation for the incredible habitats they call home. This undeniable passion for wildlife has driven him to embark upon a quest to make animal conservation and education entertaining for the next wat of explores.
Updates and Events
- Oct 04, 2017 | Parent Co. / How Parents Can Encourage Their Kids To “Be Brave, Stay Wild” From Animal Expert and Author Coyote Peterson
- Oct 04, 2017 | Success Magazine / How a Snapping Turtle Sparked the Adventure of a Lifetime
- Oct 04, 2017 | The Guardian / Coyote Peterson's 'Brave Wilderness': a one-man quest to be attacked by insects
- Aug 14, 2017 | South Florida / Coyote vs. Lionfish
- Aug 07, 2017 | Tubefilter / YouTube Star Coyote Peterson Of Brave Wilderness Announces Book Tour
- Aug 04, 2017 | People Magazine / YouTube Star Coyote Peterson's Next Adventure Is To Your Bookshelf: All About His Upcoming Book and Tour