Dec 21 | 8:00 pm (EST) | Join Deb HERE
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU IF …
• You want to achieve more of your goals
• You want to have better work-life balance
• You are tired of your “have-tos” getting in the way of your “want-tos”
• You are ready to have the best year yet
Learn from Debra Eckerling how to set personal and professional goals in a way that sets you up for success. Debra will take you through The DEB Method system of goal-setting simplified – DEB stands for Determine Your Mission, Explore Your Options, Brainstorm Your Path – as well as strategies to incorporate your goal-plans into your already busy life. To get what you want, you need to know what that is. Set the foundation, make a plan ... and then make the time to create the life you want.
• Set your mission and motto
• Hone in on your priorities for 2022
• Discover strategies for better work-life balance
Goal-setting expert Debra Eckerling is the creator of The DEB Method system of goal-setting simplified and author of the IPPY-award winning Your Goal Guide: A Roadmap for Setting, Planning, and Achieving Your Goals. She is on a mission to change goal-culture. A corporate consultant, workshop leader, and panel moderator, Debra helps businesses keep their employees engaged and productive by supporting their personal and professional goals. She is the host of the #GoalChat Twitter Chat, #GoalChatLive on Facebook and LinkedIn, and The DEB Show podcast. Learn more at TheDEBMethod.com and follow @TheDEBMethod on social media.
Contact Debra at [masked] or Connect on LinkedIn.
• Zoom room opens 20 minutes before official start time
• Opening remarks – 5 minutes
• Roger interviews Debra – 5 minutes
• Debra’s workshop – 60 minutes
• Upcoming speakers – 5 minutes
• Collaborative networking – 20 minutes
• Idea parties – 20 minutes
• It’s a wrap.
Free, zip, nothing, nada, zilch, gratuite/gratuit, besplatno, $0. We only ask that you attend with a spirit of giving, serving and sharing with your fellow participants.