Jen Cross is a writer, performer, and writing workshop facilitator based in Oakland, CA. Her organization, Writing Ourselves Whole, founded in 2003, focuses primarily on sexuality writing workshops and writing with survivors of sexual trauma. Jen's writing appears in more than thirty anthologies and periodicals, including The Healing Art of Writing, Nobody Passes, Visible: A Femmethology, Best Sex Writing 2008; she is also the co-editor of Sex Still Spoken Here (with Dr. Carol Queen and Amy Butcher). Jen is currently an MFA candidate at San Francisco State University.
Updates and Events
- Jun 23, 2019 | Writing Ourselves Whole - Meridian Writers Writing Retreat
- Nov 30, 2018 | Howard Zinn Book Fair/ Fighting for the Air We Breathe
- Jul 25, 2018 | Talking Writing/ Author Talk: Jen Cross
- Dec 05, 2017 | Book Launch Celebration for Writing Ourselves Whole
- Nov 07, 2017 | 4 Mango Books Are Current Submissions For the 30th Annual Lambda Literary Awards!
- Sep 27, 2017 | "Writing Ourselves Whole" Reaches the #1 New Release in the Gay & Lesbian Demographic Studies Category on Amazon