Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D. is a psychiatrist, Jungian analyst, an internationally known speaker and author of thirteen influential books in over one hundred foreign editions, notably Goddesses in Everywoman. Mango books include Crossing to Avalon, Close to the Bone, Crones Don’t Whine, The Millionth Circle, Urgent Message From Mother, Moving Toward the Millionth Circle, Artemis, and Like a Tree (out in paperback winter 2020-2021). She received the Marquis Who’s Who Lifetime Achievement Award in 2020, and named Top Doctor of The Year 2020 by the International Association of Top Professionals. She is a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, was a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of California San Francisco, and a former board member of the Ms. Foundation for Women, the Association for Transpersonal Psychology, and the C.G. Jung Institute of San Francisco. Website: www.jeanbolen.com.
Jean Shinoda Bolen
Updates and Events
- Jun 17, 2020 | Like A Tree: How Tree, Women and Tree People Can Save the Planet
- Apr 15, 2020 | "Our Intrinsic Values and Gifts-The Goddess Archetype," hosted by Brenda Gustin, PhD.
- Mar 16, 2020 | Mango Publishing/ Celebrating Ladies for Women's History Month
- Mar 07, 2020 | WRVO Public Media/ 'They Don’t Call Her Mother Earth for Nothing: Women Re-imagining the World'
- Mar 04, 2020 | Annual Women Economic Forum in Egypt 2020 / Dr. Jean Shinoda Bolen Event