My name is David Carlson and I’m the author of the book Hustle Away Debt, which explains strategies for increasing income outside of a 9-5 job to eliminate debt and get ahead financially. I run the millennial personal finance and lifestyle blog Young Adult Money on top of my full-time job in corporate finance. My blog provides valuable content for millennials that helps them save more, make more, and live better. I’ve spent a pathetic amount of time in spreadsheets. In my limited free time I like to hang out with my wife and friends, binge on TV shows, play poker, post pics of my cats on social media, and run.
Updates and Events
- Apr 17, 2019 | The Financial Gym Webinar with David Carlson
- Jan 22, 2019 | Publishers Weekly/Capital Control: Personal Finance Books 2019
- Jul 17, 2018 | The New York Times/ Americans Are Having Fewer Babies. They Told Us Why.
- Jul 10, 2018 | Student Loan Hero/ Master Money in Your 20s With These Personal Finance Blogs and Tips
- Sep 22, 2016 | FinCon 2016
- Apr 21, 2016 | David Carlson shares tips on mental_floss