Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Mar 30, 2020 | The Daily Inspo/ Prayer Is a Relationship
- Mar 29, 2020 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Qiu Jin – ‘A Heroine Among Women’
- Mar 26, 2020 | Ms. Career Girl/ HOW TO STAY POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT’S GOING ON
- Mar 18, 2020 | The Daily Inspo/ Courage for Life
- Mar 17, 2020 | The Blog of Awesome Women/Aethelflaed
- Mar 16, 2020 | Mango Publishing/ Celebrating Ladies for Women's History Month