Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Jun 19, 2019 | Pretty Progressive/ Young Feminists’ Reading List Of 13 Appropriate Books
- May 17, 2019 | Giftbee/Blissful Gifts That Begin with The Letter B
- May 16, 2019 | Says Me Says Mom: Tips for Tuesday / Book: Badass Women Give the Best Advice and Podcast: Loveville High
- May 04, 2019 | Blog of Awesome Women / Lina Bo Bardi
- May 01, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / Women Helping Women
- Apr 27, 2019 | Blog of Awesome Women / Pearl Primus