Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Jan 23, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Frida Kahlo Part 1: Cultural Patriot
- Jan 17, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Margaret Bourke-White: The Mirror’s Eye
- Jan 12, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Martha Graham: Grande Dame of Dance
- Dec 21, 2017 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Charlotte Perkins Gilman: Her Land is Your Land
- Dec 19, 2017 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Madonna: The Cultural Chameleon
- Dec 18, 2017 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Bonnie Raitt: Born to Sing the Blues