Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Jun 20, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Katy Ferguson: Earth Angel
- Jun 20, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ The Blog of Awesome Women Guerrilla Girls: Grafitti Godesses
- Jun 06, 2018 | THENERDYGIRLEXPRESS/ Badass Women Give the Best Advice Book Review from @kleffnotes
- May 09, 2018 | SoCal City Kids/ Books for Mom this Mother’s Day!
- May 03, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Queen Latifah: Playing with the Big Boys
- Apr 19, 2018 | Heck of a Bunch/ Badass Women Give the Best Advice: Everything You Need to Know About Life and Love - Book Review