Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Dec 13, 2018 | The Daily Inspo/Give Good
- Dec 12, 2018 | The Book of Awesome Women/Womane Chief
- Dec 12, 2018 | The Daily Inspo/Rise to the Level of Love
- Dec 11, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/"Do Your Worst."
- Dec 10, 2018 | Fupping/12 Christmas Gifts For Literature Addicts
- Dec 09, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/Penthesilea: The Real Thing