Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Apr 19, 2019 | Blog of Awesome Women / Gwendolyn Brooks
- Apr 18, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / Invocation for Future Generations
- Apr 17, 2019 | Blog of Awesome Women / Georgia O'Keeffe
- Apr 16, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / Who Made the World?
- Apr 14, 2019 | The Blog of Awesome Women / Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel: Fashion Hero
- Apr 13, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / Faith, Hope, and Charity