Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Apr 19, 2018 | Heck of a Bunch/ Badass Women Give the Best Advice: Everything You Need to Know About Life and Love - Book Review
- Apr 05, 2018 | Stylish Southern Mama/ Mother's Day Gift Guide♥
- Mar 08, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Fighting Femmes of the Ancient World, Part 2
- Feb 12, 2018 | The Daily Inspo/ Prayer for Acceptance
- Feb 05, 2018 | The Daily Inspo/ Celtic Prayer for Protection
- Jan 23, 2018 | The Blog of Awesome Women/ Frida Kahlo Part 1: Cultural Patriot