Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Oct 15, 2019 | The Blog of Awesome Women / Hannah Arendt: A Life of the Mind
- Oct 15, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / Do You Know How Great You Are?
- Oct 08, 2019 | Pretty Progressive / 9 Relatable Books On Our Feminist Perspective
- Oct 02, 2019 | The Blog of Awesome Women / Babe Didrikson Zaharias: The Greatest
- Oct 02, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / Mother and Child in Your Safe Arms
- Sep 27, 2019 | Mango Publishing / Fall New Releases