Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Feb 19, 2019 | Daily Inspo / Make Me a Miracle Worker
- Feb 16, 2019 | Blog of Awesome Women / Gloria Steinem
- Feb 15, 2019 | Daily Inspo / For Those Who Need Employment
- Feb 15, 2019 | New Excerpt on Prayers For Hard Times by Becca Anderson
- Feb 14, 2019 | Blog of Awesome Women / Betty Friedan: Mad Housewife
- Feb 13, 2019 | Blog of Awesome Women / Lee Tai-Young: Woman Warrior