Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Aug 16, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / A Guide for Those Who Lost Their Way
- Aug 15, 2019 | Maria's Space / Self Care Is The Most Important Thing You Can Do For You AND Everyone Else In Your Life
- Aug 15, 2019 | The Blog of Awesome Women / Lathgertha
- Jul 23, 2019 | Says Me Says Mom / Giveaway: Win a copy of Badass Women Give the Best Advice in the Summer Vibes Giveaway Hop
- Jul 15, 2019 | Author Becca Anderson is Today’s Honoree
- Jun 19, 2019 | Pretty Progressive/ Young Feminists’ Reading List Of 13 Appropriate Books