Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Dec 13, 2019 | Holiday Gift Ideas from Mango
- Dec 09, 2019 | Trail Running Blog / 2019 Holiday Gift Guide
- Dec 06, 2019 | The Blog of Awesome Women / Rosa Parks: The First Lady of Civil Rights
- Dec 06, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / The Buddha’s Guide to Happiness
- Dec 05, 2019 | The Blog of Awesome Women / Eslanda Goode Robeson: “Africans Are People”
- Dec 05, 2019 | The Daily Inspo / A Call for Justice for the World