Becca Anderson is a writer, gardener and teacher living in the San Francisco Bay Area. Originally from Ohio, Becca’s background in sustainability and landscaping inspired her to become a part of the seed-saving and seed-sharing community with chapters across the US and Canada. Becca Anderson credits her first grade teacher as a great inspiration and runs several popular classes and workshops including “How to Put Your Passion on Paper.” Anderson and is currently at work on a book about the healing power of gardening.
Updates and Events
- Jan 17, 2020 | How Publishers Think and How Best to Pitch Them
- Jan 17, 2020 | The Blog of Awesome Women / TEN NOBEL WOMEN: SHEROES OF PEACE
- Jan 17, 2020 | The Daily Inspo / There Is a Balm in Gilead
- Jan 16, 2020 | The Blog of Awesome Women / ASIEH AMINI: TAKING ACTION FOR A CAUSE
- Jan 16, 2020 | The Daily Inspo / We Are Here to Love 24/7
- Jan 15, 2020 | The Blog of Awesome Women / MALALA YOUSAFZAI: A FORCE FOR GOOD IN THE WORLD