These simple homemade gifts have big magic:
If you create amulets to share with your friends, your good intention will be returned many times over. I keep a stock of little muslin drawstring bags, but the amulet will be even more powerful if you sew them by hand and stuff the dried herbs inside.
- For courage: mullein and borage flowers
- As an aid to depression: nettle and yarrow
- To recognize other witches: ivy, rue, agrimony, broomstraw, and maidenhair fern
- For safe travel: comfrey
- For fertility: mistletoe and cyclamen
- For protection from deceit:snapdragon
- For good health: rue
- For success: woodruff
- For strength: mugwort
- For youthful looks: an acorn
You and your friends should keep these amulets with you at all times, in a pocket, a purse, or on a string or chain around your neck.
Original post here!