Kindess Rocks Febuary Newsletter
Blue Star Families
A Nonprofit who's goal is to strengthen America's military families through communities has teamed up with Starbucks and is hosting Kindness Rock Painting events at 100 Starbucks Locations nationwide. We want to welcome them to the project & are grateful to Starbuck for their continued support!
Here's a list of Upcoming Blue Star Family/Starbucks Community Rock Painting events :
- February 25th, 1-3pm: 1240 S Buckley Rd, Aurora, CO 80017
- February 25th, 11am-1pm: 2828 National Avenue, San Diego, CA 92113
- February 25th, 11am-1pm: 1086 N Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701
- February 26th 10am-12pm: 300 S. El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA 92672
- February 27th, 4-6pm: 2518 Dell Range Blvd, Cheyenne, WY 82009
- February 28th, 5-7pm: 5104 N. Dysart Road, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
- February 29th, 12-2pm: 145 N. Citrus Avenue, Covina, CA 91723
- March 2nd, 4:30-6:30pm: 403 W. Third St, San Angelo, TX 76904
- March 12th, 2-4pm: 1544 County Road 220, Orange Park, FL 32003
Our OFFICIAL Rock Painting Kit & Kindness Card Packs are available on our website they make the perfect gift and all proceeds go towards growing the project in communities
Check out our books Available on Amazon...
We are gearing up to share all the wonderful stories we hear on how The Kindness Rocks Project™ is changing your day, school, or community. We are excited to hear from you. Let us know if you’d like to be a featured story in our new podcast- If you would like to share your story with us CLICK HERE
Schools around the Country are implementing our
SEL Presentation Package!
If your business would like to DONATE a school presentation package to a local school please email us at TheKindnessRocksProject@gmail.
Thank you for being a vital part of our mission and vision for a Kinder more compassionate world!