I have a few gifts for you!
Here are a few workbooks, audiobooks, coloring sheets, music playlists, and other things I've created over the years. Some are very recent. Some are fairly old-ish. All of them are free. Enjoy to the fullest...
— GIFTS FOR YOU —
2. If you love handwritten letters... here's a free e-book with fun letter-writing ideas.
3. If you struggle to "get to the point" when you're writing... here's a free e-book with my all-time favorite communication technique, which is called Feel, Know, Do.
4. If you're looking for some conversation-starters to ask around the dinner table, at networking events, or parties... here's a list of 100 questions.
6. If you struggle to say "no," especially when a friend or colleague asks you for a favor... here's a free e-book with fill-in-the-blank scripts to help you say no, gracefully.
7. If you want to doodle, daydream, and play with crayons... here are some free coloring sheets that I drew.
8. If you would love to get published in a newspaper, magazine, blog, or website... here's a free guidebook with a list of 25 places that would love to publish your work.
9. If you want to line up more clients... here's a free e-book with tips and email-writing ideas. On a similar note, here's an article where I tell the story of how my sweetheart and I opened a brunch restaurant, and how we marketed our tiny, fledgling business and found customers.
11. If you'd like to write a manifesto but you're not sure how to get started... here are some free manifesto-writing guidelines.
12. If you'd like to reach out to someone that you don't know very well and strike up a friendship, partnership, or collaboration... here are some free tips. (This is a very, very old e-book that I wrote a long time ago—but still, it might help!)
13. If you'd like to do some journaling and self-reflection... here are 5 questions to ask yourself on New Year's Day (or any day, really). And here's one of my favorite questions to ponder: "Do I really need that?"
15. If you need a reminder that your life matters, your work matters, your efforts matter... here it is.
Wherever you are, I'm sending some positivity in your direction.
Have a fun, productive day...