What is The Lotus and The Lily 2019 prayer intensive?
Deep soul explorers around the world look forward to gathering in November to complete and integrate all that has happened in the year coming to a close. And what a year it has been! 2019—the year of the creative trinity of 3—has been a year of tectonic change, hasn’t it. Everywhere we look, we can’t help but see what has been so long hidden, both in ourselves and in our world. For many, this has been a rough year, but it has all been in service to the sacred return of the Divine Feminine.
And She is making quite an appearance in 2020.
No matter how you look at it, 2020 is the year of four: 2 + 2 = 4 or 20 + 20 = 40 or 22, the master number of 4. And what is 4? The divine manifestation that follows the creative power of the trinitarian 3. It is the active divine presence designing and manifesting a new and sacred plan on earth—in and through and as you. If that weren’t thrilling enough, the coming year carries a special expression of the four: 2020 calls us to see with 2020 vision. So our task in these final two months of 2019 is to see, acknowledge, release, and cleanse anything that remains hidden in your four core relationships with:
- your self
- the world
- your personal sacred marriage with the divine
When you have wiped the remaining smudges off your glasses, you will be ready to see into the future and embed your soul’s sacred commitments in your deeply personal 2020 prayer mandala, a mystical prayer form that has the power to manifest a truly beautiful and abundant life in service to Love.
Our guides for this cosmic manifestation adventure are Buddha and Jesus who taught that when soul conditions are right and ripe, manifestation naturally occurs—like a flower blooming effortlessly under the sun. What are your conditions? That is what you have come here to discover.
Why is the timing of this intensive so astrologically perfect?
The timing of this intensive couldn’t be more perfect. The energy that feeds this intensive begins with Mercury going retrograde on October 31 and continues through the 20th of November, creating the stillness we need to find clear vision to create 2020. What is especially unusual about this retrograde is that Mercury is in Scorpio the entire time. It is very unusual to be slowed down for this long in fixed water. Scorpio is the most powerful and transformational sign because it causes us to go deep and see what we don’t want to see.
Jupiter is involved as well. Jupiter is moving into Capricorn on December 3. In 2020, Saturn and Pluto as well as Jupiter will be in Capricorn creating massive Capricorn energy. Capricorn is earth and all about building integrous structures. Jupiter is all about expansion. So Jupiter in Capricorn asks us to clarify and expand our vision around the choices we make with our personal organization of time, commitments, relationships—everything. All these astrological energies culminate on December 26 with a Solar Eclipse just as we are preparing to make our 2020 mandalas. We have all the celestial support we could possibly need to create new structures that support love in 2020.
What will you experience?
In The Lotus and The Lily for 2019, you will clear the way for perfect vision in 2020 as you:
- activate your birthright shamanic abilities to create prayer, ritual, altar, ceremony
- practice a daily anointing that clears your vision and awakens your eyes of love
- track all the ways 2019 helped you see what you had been unwilling to see till now
- extract and distill hidden meaning, messages, and gifts in your unfolding life story
- clear an open space for 2020 by cleansing and transmuting all vestiges of unforgiveness that remain in your body
- explore the vibration of two amazing double portals: 11-11 and 12-12
- take a deep dive into Ho‛oponopono, the ultimate prayer of forgiveness, with Hawaiian shaman, Kahu Lahela Johnson
- with the assistance of the angels, begin to see the world of love you are called to create
- discover the conditions your soul longs to embody in 2020 and cherish them every day in a sacred chant
- embed a mystical mandala with your soul’s sacred conditions, commitments, and desires
Who will benefit?
The Lotus and The Lily for 2019 is ideal for you if you want to:
- complete and integrate all the ways 2019 has opened you to see and to feel
- cooperate with our celestial teachers, Mercury, Scorpio, Capricorn, and Jupiter, who will support us in clearing our vision to create 2020
- discover the wisdom of depth numerology in the sacred 4 and the master numbers of 11 and 22
- learn how to balance the vibration of the universal 4 year with your personal year
- honor how your life is unfolding with clear, open eyes of love
- return to the original teachings of Buddha and Jesus on the mystical nature of manifestation
- cleanse and clear your sight, your mind, your heart, and your entire body of anything holding you back from living your sacred destiny in 2020
- create a dual prayer practice of chant and mandala that vibrates in the quantum universe generating miracles and synchronicities at the speed of love
- ceremonially welcome 2020, knowing you are ready to participate in the creation of a world filled with reverence and love
What will you receive?
Seven 2 1/4-hour live sessions with prayer artist Janet Conner, depth numerologist and elemental astrologer Emma Kupu Mitchell, and other guest experts plus a 2-hour Mandala Celebration on Sunday January 5
Access to a password-protected resource page with recordings of all sessions in both video and audio formats, plus all bonus videos and PDFs
Exclusive Angel Q & A Event with angel guidance consultant Margo Mastromarchi
Exclusive Ho‛oponopono event with Kahu Lahela Johnson
- Seven Steps to Get Into Theta with Janet Conner
- The Cosmic Nature of the Mandala with Janet Conner
- How to find Capricorn in your Natal Chart with Emma Kupu Mitchell
- How to Create Your Natal Chart with Emma Kupu Mitchell
- How to Balance the Universal Vibration 2020 with your Personal Year with Emma Kupu Mitchell
- “Seeing Through Love” Sacred Anointing Oil as dictated by Mary Magdalene through Emma Kupu Mitchell
Membership in a private Facebook discussion group (optional)
Regular sessions: Monday, November 11, 18, 25 and December 2, 9 from 7-9:15 pm Eastern Standard Time
Special Ho‛oponopono session: Saturday, November 30, 2-4pm Eastern
Special Live Angel Q&A event: Saturday December 7, 2-4pm Eastern
Mandala celebration: Sunday, January 5 2020, 2-4pm Eastern
If you are an international student, use this tool to convert time zones
All sessions are recorded in both video and audio formats and available for viewing within 24 hours
If you require financial assistance, Janet invites you to choose the self-selected scholarship option.
If you do not require a scholarship and wish to support this initiative, please consider adding a scholarship to your regular registration.
$ 192 if this is your first intensive in 2019
$ 147 if you have taken 1 or more intensives in 2019
$ 103 self-selected scholarship