#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Feminine Empowerment
Path of the Goddess: At the dawn of religion, God was a Woman. The Divine Feminine is known by innumerable names and symbol-rich manifestations across the world's cultures. Throughout the ages the Goddess has been honored and worshiped as the Virgin Mary, Isis, Inanna, Asherah, Diana, Kuan Yin, Kali, Oshun, Athena, Pele, Sarasvati, Demeter, and White Buffalo Calf Woman, to mention just a few. Many conceptions of the Goddess are mysterious and seemingly paradoxical. Yet at its source, the Divine Feminine is one. Goddess Power takes you on a fascinating and, at times, surprising journey into the enduring essence of the Divine Feminine.
Inside this book you will learn:
- How the Goddess path offers an empowering message and inspiration
- The importance of re-establishing a healthy balance and integration of both the "masculine" and the "feminine" archetypes
- That the notion of God as archetypal "Sky-Father" is fairly recent in Western culture
- Why the wisdom of the Goddess/Sacred Feminine has been ignored, distorted, and oppressed for centuries
- How archetypes, mythic narratives, and qualities of Goddesses are alive within you and how they reveal intimate truths about yourself and others
- How Goddesses can serve as empowering guides in your personal and professional life
- Why especially black Goddesses/dark-skinned Mothers (e.g., Kali or Black Madonna) are a powerful symbol and catalyst for change in our times, both individually and collectively
- And much, much more!
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Much more than just a pot cookbook, Cannabis Cuisine elevates marijuana to a fine cuisine
Chef Andrea Drummer is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu and co-owner of Elevation VIP Co-op, a Los Angeles–based company that caters high-end, intimate dinner parties ─ AND, she is a world class marijuana chef.
Cooking with marijuana: In her debut cookbook, chef and author Andrea Drummer guides home cooks through an adventure of the palette. Chef Drummer is a firm believer that the food always comes first. Cannabis Cuisine is about the art of marijuana as an ingredient. It's more than a cannabis cookbook. Like a fine wine, cannabis is meant to be paired according to its unique profile. With every dish, she looks to the textures, flavors and scents of the bud before masterfully pairing it with ingredients that transcend the dish. The culinary arts and science of responsible dosage are presented in a way that treats cannabis as one of the best ingredients in the world to cook with. Every item she prepares incorporates the flavor profile of the strain that she is using with what is being prepared, thus the cannabis is just as important as any other ingredient.
Filled with recipes, but more than a marijuana cookbook: Cannabis Cuisine elevates marijuana to the highest levels of cuisine. Never before have recipes been presented like this. From the comforts of southern kitchens to the upscale stoves of Michelin star restaurants, each recipe is carefully crafted to elevate both the dish and the cook.
In this book, you'll learn:
- The basics of pairing buds
- How to create unique butters and oils to incorporate in every meal
- Tips for elevating breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The secret of marijuana as a flavor powerhouse
- How to properly dose cannabis infused cuisine
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Build self-esteem through self-affirmation
Daily affirmations build self-esteem: The world is changing all around us with increasing speed, making most of us feel we have no control. We are so busy doing and being productive and bullet journaling our way through life that we might be riding on the back of our own bus. Positive living and affirmation queen Zoey Poulsen has been to the edge of overwhelm and back again. While on her journey, she gathered a lot of wisdom and here is her big takeaway: Build your self-esteem with daily affirmations, and you can rule the world. More importantly, you can live a life filled with love, joy, fulfillment and satisfaction thanks to your own positive self-regard.
Take control using positive affirmations: Through the art of daily self-affirmation, you can take control of your own destiny and create your ideal life. If it sounds easy, it can be but it does require the discipline of daily positive affirmations. These daily affirmations are a mindfulness practice that will strengthen your self-esteem. Like a muscle, the more you do it, the stronger your confidence and sense of self will be. Love the Sh*t Out of Yourself is the ultimate motivating, encouraging, and uplifting book to enjoy and share.
Love the Sh*t Out of Yourself is filled with powerful positive affirmations: Wise words and positive affirmations have the power to touch our hearts, make us laugh, alleviate our stress; while realizing the vast potential life has to offer. Grouped together, these quips, quotes, and "power thoughts" can help you deal with everything life throws at you with élan. Simply put, you’ll be too blessed to be stressed!
Gratitude Adjustment quote from Zoey Poulsen's book : "If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed and drained by the busyness of life with too many demands, you need to stop in your tracks and do an attitude adjustment, or more specifically a 'gratitude adjustment.' Whenever you have gotten to this point, you have need for some 'me TLC' and a dose of radical self-care. Chances are, your very wonderfulness might have led you to give and give and give and give. Now, you need to give and give and give to yourself. You need to soak up the glory of your very being and remember that you are an amazing, awesome person and deserving of all good things!""If you find yourself feeling overwhelmed and drained by the busyness of life with too many demands, you need to stop in your tracks and do an attitude adjustment, or more specifically a 'gratitude adjustment.' Whenever you have gotten to this point, you have need for some 'me TLC' and a dose of radical self-care. Chances are, your very wonderfulness might have led you to give and give and give and give. Now, you need to give and give and give to yourself. You need to soak up the glory of your very being and remember that you are an amazing, awesome person and deserving of all good things!"
True story of survival
Mother and unborn child beat cancer through faith and determination
One of the truly remarkable stories of faith and determination: At age 29, Heather Choate was diagnosed with breast cancer. She was ten weeks pregnant with her sixth child. Her unborn baby became victim to the fast-spreading and highly dangerous cancer in Heather’s body that already spread to her lymph nodes. Doctors told her she needed to abort her baby to save her life. Heather told them, “I’d rather die than take the life of my baby.” Heather and her husband set out to find a way to save both mother and baby. The journey pushed them to the fringes of their stamina, tested the strength of their familial relationships and found them clinging to their faith like it was the last bit of thread on a lifeline.
Reading true stories of survival may change your life: We all have unexpected adversity in life. It’s those things that we think “will never happen to us.” It could be the loss of job, the birth of a special needs child, the downturn of the economy or an unexpected health challenge. Most of us would easily crumble under such circumstances, but Heather found that its not about what happens to you, its about what you do with it. You don’t have to almost die, to learn how to live and Heather shows us how. Despite adversity, nearly impossible challenges can be met, families can be strengthened and faith can sustain even the most desperate souls on their journey. She brings her role as cancer warrior into the real lives of readers, addressing topics that affect them most: dealing with doubt and insecurity, discovering who they really are, renewing their passion, negotiating family strife, releasing relentless regrets, succeeding against temptation, weathering their worst fears, pressing on against fatigue and illness, uprooting bitterness and more. Fighting for Our Lives will take you on a journey of self-examination and appreciation of the beauties of today, and the book could actually change your life.
What you'll learn in Fighting for Our Lives:
- Don’t just survive challenges, thrive through them
- How to use your power of choice, because it’s not what happens to you that matters, its what you do about it
- Practical ways that faith sustains and strengthens
- How to deal with doubt and insecurity
- Best ways to release negativity and find forgiveness
- How to trust your inner voice
By Alice Alvarez and Others
• Vegan cooking is the single biggest trend in the last three years, even Oprah is “veganish” • Features original recipes that make it easy for busy people to incorporate vegan meals in their lifestyle, even ones you can make ahead for the week- easy freezy! • 41% of Americans ate less meat in 2015 and the number of vegans jumped to 7% • This book is packed with practical steps and detailed information about how cattle, meat and chicken industries are extremely bad for the planet, the animals and not so good for people either as well as wisdom for “vegan” fashion and greening your home. • Forewordist, Elise Collins and author Alvrez are longtime pals who have taught together and will do workshops, events, demos and tastings for a West Coast “Vegans Save the World Tour.”
[Available as audio]
By Jen Cross
? Jen Cross founded WritingOurselvesWhole.org ten years ago, a safe space for survivors to process, create and mend. ? The methodology espoused by Jen Cross provides a ?fast track to healing? ? Author Cross holds workshops at Stanford University, Wesleyan University, the University of California at Davis, Dartmouth College, the University of California at San Francisco, Brown University, Goddard College, the University of Oregon at Eugene, Evergreen State University, Southern Oregon University, Pacific School of Religion, Art Institute of San Francisco; ? Jen Cross will tour college campuses with the release of the book ? Organizations that hold Writing Ourselves Whole workshops include: he Power of Words/Transformative Language Arts annual conference; the Femme Conference; Survivorship and the Survivorship annual conference; San Francisco Women Against Rape; Bay Area Women Against Rape; Community United Against Violence; San Francisco PRIDE; the UCSF Med Center?s Art for Recovery Program; Centers for Sex and Culture; UCSF Office of Medical Education program; Transformative Language Arts, Network, Good Vibrations, Litquake, Incest Survivors Network, and many more.
[Available as audio]
Over 4 million registered births in 2015 Pearson’s channel has over 45,000 subscribers Daily interaction is over 5,000 impressions with a growth of 32% over the last 30 days ThreadMB called Michelle’s ability to navigate the cute and fun aspects of being a mom with the taboo topics of post-partum depression inspiring. 43% of moms say they turn to parenting websites, books or magazines for parenting advice. 21% feel that books in the market are dated and do not cover social media and postpartum depression with relevant information. http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2015/12/17/parenting-in-america/
[Available as audio]
By KJ Landis
A health and wellness toolkit
Health and wellness: Happy Healthy You is a multidisciplinary approach to reclaiming ultimate wellness. We are all so busy nowadays, and tackling all those to-do lists can leave us drained, worn down, and lacking energy. When you take a deeper look inside, you will also discover patterns, old habits, and past events blocking self-growth. Life coach extraordinaire KJ Landis helps identify how, why, and where we got stuck in the first place, and how we can utilize past trauma and drama as a springboard to becoming our most authentic, vibrant selves. As one of KJ's students enthuses, "She has taught me several tangible strategies to cope with stress...I am using KJ's simple techniques to achieve my lifelong health goals.'"
Stress relievers: Learn to lose the baggage and blame once and for all and step into your better self. KJ Landis herself is an exemplar of the practices she espouses. In her early career as a model, she masked years of abuse behind her beauty. Her journey to health and happiness is remarkable and truly inspiring. So many of us bury pieces of ourselves, never daring to become whole. Landis' work offers a path to wholeness for all. The variety of healing therapies and practices makes this book unique in its contribution to the self-help and wellness world. Each day, we are faced with an immense amount of daily stress. Over time, those stressors may build up to a really big deal in our lives, causing us to go into survival mode. When you are only surviving, you are not thriving. In addition to the day-to-day sources of stress, many of us are exposed to major issues such as neglect, loneliness, abandonment issues, sexual abuse, grieving after loss, breakups, workplace challenges, environmental disasters, hormonal imbalances, and nutritional deficiencies. KJ Landis tackles all the blocks to wellness with excellent practical tools for overcoming and recovering.
Inside this book you will learn:
- the origin of how we remain "stuck" in our lives
- how to use The Negative Thought Pot to rid ourselves of self-deprecating beliefs
- how hormones and epigenetics affect mental and physical wellness
- the role of nutrition in every aspect of our health
- therapeutic movement as a modality in healing
- the power of self-care through restorative practices
- and much, much more!
Stories of success, happiness and hope from the LGBT community
Stories that comprise the best of LGBT history: Pride and Joy: LGBTQ Artists, Icons and Everyday Heroestells the stories of queer citizens of the world living OUT and proud happy, fulfilling, successful lives. Diverse and global. Famous and unsung. There is a story here for everyone in the LGBT community who has ever questioned their sexual orientation or gender identity, or discovered it.
Discover LGBT community stories that will stir you and reveal:
- why Tony Kushner quit cello and how Colm Toibin found his voice.
- why Emma Donoghue calls her experience a fluke and the best advice Bill T. Jones got was from his mother.
- how being an inaugural poet changed Richard Blanco’s life and how Ugandan activist “LongJones” escaped death threats and gained asylum.
Award-winning writer and longtime LGBTQ activist Kathleen Archambeau tells the untold stories from diverse LGBT community voices around the corner or around the world. Not like the depressing, sinister, shadowy stories of the past, this book highlights queer people living open, happy, fulfilling and successful lives.
Be inspired by LGBT community stories that celebrate the human spirit:
- Be emboldened by the bravery of a Uruguayan author who was rejected by her immediate family even as she began a family of her own.
- Be inspired by the audacity to fight for justice that motivates National Center for Lesbian Rights Executive Director Kate Kendell, a Mormon who grew up in Utah.
- Learn how two couples transcend time and distance to finally be together and how one NBA sports executive summoned the courage to come out.
- Discover the message of love from the first openly lesbian United Methodist Church Bishop.
- Learn the secrets of successful OUT IBM executive based in London and the rewards of Ballroom Basix founder in Harlem.
- See how the Maori philosophy of whānau guided the MP who won marriage rights in New Zealand and how high expectations overcame disability and bullying for an acclaimed mezzo-soprano.
- Know how the Armenian Genocide and family tensions impacted a professional violinist and composer.
Pride & Joy is a window into the LGBTQ community for straight friends, allies, parents and families of this finally emerging marginalized group. There’s hope that, in the words of Dan Savage, “It Gets Better” for:
- the transgender choreographer and dancer who continues to break rules and enlighten audiences to the Dutch singer, songwriter and independent theater producer who breaks down stereotypes.
- the Russian émigré award-winning computer scientist to the Chinese folk dancer.
- the founder of an award-winning smoking cessation program to the California Political Director of the Obama re-election campaign.
- and, for Entrepreneurs and gay dads, ballroom dancers and Hungarian activists on neo-Nazi “hit lists.”
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Silence the Voice of Self Doubt
Are you ready to boost your personal productivity—minus the fear and loathing? Are you ready to Banish Your Inner Critic and unleash your creative ideas and personal productivity within? Help is on the way!
Blocking your great creative ideas: Everybody has an inner critic telling you that others have more talent, you’re just faking it, and that you’ll never have those great creative ideas that seem just out of reach. This inner critic is a subconscious deterrent that stands between the seeds of great creative ideas and the fruits of achievement. It afflicts us with a mental block as deadlines approach; makes us so afraid of being judged that we hold ourselves back and don’t share our expertise; forces us to question our ability to learn ideas and technologies quickly; and makes us doubt, discount, and kill our ideas before they see the light of day.
Open up a world of creative ideas: Denise Jacobs is a speaker, author and creativity evangelist who speaks at web conferences and consults with tech companies worldwide. As the Founder and Chief Creativity Evangelist of "The Creative Dose", she teaches techniques to make the creative process more fluid, methods for making work environments more conducive to personal productivity, and practices for sparking innovation. In her book, Banish Your Inner Critic, Denise Jacobs shows you how to defeat those barriers that are holding you back, and achieve success through a positive mental attitude.
Banish Your Inner Critic shows you how to:
- Identify and quiet your voice of self doubt
- Master 3 powerful transformative practices
- Overcome the fear of not knowing enough or being original enough
- Transform your self talk into a tool for success
- Generate more creative ideas than ever before
- Embrace your expertise and share your brilliance with the world
Banish your Inner Critic to start doing your best work, achieving excellence, and contributing meaningfully to the world!
[Available as audio]
#1 Amazon Best Seller! ─ Learn How to Stop Anxiety from Stopping You
If you have read Girl Wash Your Face, Reviving Ophelia, 101 Trauma-Informed Interventions or Start Where You Are─you will want to read Stop Anxiety from Stopping You.
Breakthrough Program: Our pace of life has increased exponentially in the last few decades. We are often too busy or preoccupied to attend to our emotions until they hit with the strength of a tornado. When signs of anxiety and panic appear, they ravage our lives, our dreams and our spirit. Dr. Helen Odessky, Psy. D. is a licensed clinical psychologist, anxiety expert, author and speaker who runs a private practice in Chicago that is focused on anxiety, OCD and panic treatment. In her book, Stop Anxiety from Stopping You: The Breakthrough Program for Conquering Panic and Social Anxiety, Dr. Odessky gives you the tools to learn how to overcome anxiety and how to stop panic attacks, using practical real-life solutions.
How to overcome anxiety and how to stop a panic attack: It is now possible to stop anxiety from stopping us in our tracks. In her book, Dr. Odessky helps you understand the process of anxiety, and how to arm yourself with strategies that work. Dr. Odessky draws on her years of clinical experience to guide you through the process of not only learning how to overcome anxiety, but also how to enrich your life. Stop Anxiety from Stopping You will show you how to stop anxiety and how to stop panic attacks in an easy to implement six-step framework. You will learn about:
- Signs of anxiety
- How to overcome anxiety
- How to stop panic attacks
- How to treat anxiety
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Daily reflections. Inspirational prayers for every day of the year
Relationship prayers: This lovely book, Every Day Thankful: 365 Blessing, Graces and Gratitudes, can be used as a book of graces to share over the evening meal, as a hostess gift or for daily reflection. Sharing gratitude is one of the most powerful ways to create close relationships. By praying together at the daily meal with these gratitudes, you have a happier family and become bonded together by blessings. Add the joy of living in thankfulness by incorporating daily reflections and inspirational prayers into your plan for each day.
Prayers before meals: In today's frenetic world, the common experience of sharing the evening meal can restore a sense of community and humanity to society. More important, the blessing of the meal fosters in us a sense of gratitude for the gifts we have been given. This collection of 365 blessings-ranging from the words of Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh and Abraham Lincoln to Maya Angelou and Oprah will bring joy to the shared experience of breaking bread.
Daily reflections: Author Becca Anderson grew up with graces, spoken blessings and relationship prayers every day at the family table, noting, "We looked forward to it every day and it got us through everything, good times and bad. I believe wholeheartedly that counting your blessings and prayers of gratitude will bring loved ones together and adds so much joy to life."
Inspirational prayers: Becca Anderson’s curated collection of the world’s wisdom traditions celebrates the connections between grace and gratitude. The book includes a wide selection of blessings, graces and gratitudes including:
- devotionals for women
- relationship prayers
- prayers for giving thanks
- devotionals for men
- thank the Lord prayers
- devotionals for couples
[Available as audio]
By Sam Bracken
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Living a life of grit and grace
GUTS will help you find that purpose driven life that is yours to live with joy, passion and success.
Grit and grace: When Angela Duckworth wrote her best selling book Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance she could have been describing Sam Bracken who is the embodiment of living a life of grit and grace.
Find your own Duckworth grit: In this modern era, we tap an app on our smartphone and anything you can imagine is delivered to you ─ maybe even by drone. We live in an age of convenience and ease; personal butlers are back in fashion and everyone has a chauffeur on call thanks to Uber. When was the last time you really “went for it?” Does anyone even have to try anymore? Sam Bracken answers that question with an emphatic YES. Now, more than ever, is the time to go for the gusto, to find your own Duckworth grit.
Tenacity, courage and the fire within: In his book GUTS, Bracken explains why we all need to dig deep and do soul searching to see what lights the fire within that brings forth our very best. Bracken’s backstory would make Dr. Phil turn tail and run. His childhood and upbringing are unimaginably tough with years of abuse, even to the point where a relative set him on fire. What didn’t kill Sam Bracken made him stronger. And, he is now on a mission to bring self empowerment to others ─ self empowerment to realize a life of grit and grace.
Grit and grace and mental strength: When we say something takes guts, we usually mean it takes courage to do it. It takes guts to go skydiving or to run a marathon or to try out for the school play. We call it luck or stamina or intestinal fortitude in conquering the hard, albeit exciting, things in life. Look back at the great personalities who made a difference in the pages of history. What did they all have in common? Determination and tenacity. In short, GUTS! They might have had talent too, but without guts they would have gone nowhere. Science now tells us that lots of talented individuals produce great stuff, but very few produce a lot of great stuff—and even fewer produce a lot of great stuff over a long career. What do these few highly productive people have in common? Grit and grace and a large helping of self-belief.
Purpose driven life: This book is about actually getting there. You’ll have to push past failure again and again. And it is also about beating the odds no matter how high they are stacked against you. To be a true leader, you have to start with yourself. Are you ready to do some soul searching and learn the secrets to guts, self empowerment, a purpose driven life, and grit and grace?
In Sam Bracken's GUTS, you will learn about:
- mental strength
- resisting feelings of low self esteem
- self empowerment
- building self confidence
- living a life of passion
- and, most importantly, what it takes to have grit and grace
[Available as audio]
#1 Amazon Best Seller! ─ Want to learn more about moon spells, phases of the moon, Wiccan spells and other aspects of Wiccan religion?
Moon Spell Magic is intended to be a practical and inspirational handbook to making magic from spells for each day of the week:
- rituals for romance
- seasonal sacred energy altars
- secrets for money magic
- and, everything in between
The wisdom of Wiccan religion: Moon Spells Magic contains an abundance of folk wisdom as well as many modern pagan practices that will help you learn the necessary lore and background information for creating the life of your dreams. Rituals and incantations can lead to great personal growth. Witches are the among the most devoted spiritual seekers. This book can be an important tool for gaining a deep grounding in magical correspondences, astrological associations, and the myths behind the magic. Whether you are looking to conjure up a supernatural Saturday for your coven or rid your home of negative energy and blocks to happiness, this numinous guide can help you turn your home into a personal pagan power center and have fun in the process. The moon has enormous power and celestial energy; by harnessing that, you can improve your life every day with the spells in this book.
What You’ll Learn Inside This Book:
- Features over 100 recipes for spells ranging from the everyday to special occasions and high holidays
- Something for every reader, from beginner level to advance students of the craft
- Contains many ritual resources with lunar lore, astronomical and color correspondences, plant associations, god and goddess invocations, elemental aspects for creating personal spells
- New takes on the basics such as spells for love, money and luck as well as many pagan practices for a modern lifestyle
- A fun read that is grounded in scholarship for a fresh approach to spellwork as well as invocations and rituals for wealth, health and happiness
- A “personal super moon” section detailing your luckiest days of the year and the best time for working, romance, prosperity and when you can access you “Lunar Super Powers”
How can a plant-based diet impact my life?
Plant-Based living is a lifestyle: It awakens your awareness to understanding that every choice you make has a greater impact. It's a choice that can transcend the collective mind with the idea of respecting every form of life. Are you ready for the benefits of an eating clean diet? Are you seeking a happy, health-filled life?
Welcome to nourishment through plant based eating: Nourished, the debut book by plant-based chef and holistic nutrition expert Pamela Wasabi, invites you to discover a new love for and understanding of your body, and the importance of nourishment through plant based eating. Pamela shows readers how learning to cook helped her overcome medical challenges and put her on the path to health through clean eating diet recipes and plant based nutrition.
Nourishment for the body and nourishment for the spirit: This eat-clean diet book is a delicious trip through the plant based eating experience from start to finish. The book is organized to mirror the life-cycle of a plant, from when the seed is sewn to when the flower blooms. Using this delightful convention for her eat-clean diet book, Wasabi prescribes what it takes for true body nourishment, and nourishment of the mind and spirit.
Life-enhancing insights that you will gain from reading Nourished include:
- How to invite nourishment into your life to relax
- How to find peace within and let go of strict forms of dieting, perfection, and restrictions
- Understand that every symptom or food issue we deal with is an invitation to get to know ourselves better
- Inspiration to be softer, more loving, and have unconditional acceptance for who we are
- An appreciation for the joys of a plant based nutrition lifestyle
- How to be mindful and present about our choices when it comes to food and health
- How to embark on a path of health and happiness
- Some favorite clean eating diet recipes
By MK Mueller
Get real, get healthy, get empowered with this time-tested approach to reaching your ideal weight
Time-tested sugar free diet plan for reaching you ideal weight and finding that feeling of high self-esteem: Why do most diets fail? Because mental preparation is the most important first step and the majority of diets simply call for calorie restriction and food changes without the essential mind body connection that ensures success.
The mind body connection: Author MK Mueller's journey to her ideal weight was 40 years in the making with a trail of unsuccessful diets in her wake. It is very much about the mind body connection. Her sugar free diet, tried and true methodology is based on an 8 step program that will help you reach your ideal weight goals. And, most importantly, stay there. With her encouragement and gentle guidance, you can let go of the burden of living life as a weight number and reclaim your self-esteem and personal power.
Transformation: MK Mueller's program is not about losing weight but "releasing" pounds that no longer serve you and hold you back by dragging you down and making you feel bad about yourself and vulnerable to health risks. Adjust your attitude first, then adjust the way you eat. MK Mueller's 8 steps to ideal weight will help you achieve your goals and motivate you to keep going. The 8 to Your Ideal Weight sugar free diet plan outlined in MK Mueller's breakthrough book will reshape your body. It offers you nothing less than transformation.
- Heal the root cause of overeating
- Restore your energy
- Reboot your life
[Available as audio]