The Joy of Tiny House Living
“With the creativity, quality and success of their tiny house build, Joshua and Shelley of Tiny House Basics have proven themselves to be experts in the tiny house community.” ―Jewel Pearson, Tiny House Trailblazers
#1 Best Seller in Small Homes & Cottages
Tiny house living is sustainable living. Tiny House Basics is an adventure in off grid living. In their debut book, tiny house living experts Shelley and Joshua Engberg show you how you can join the revolution to downsize to small space living without giving up everything you hold dear. This is not about downsizing drastically or giving up a lot of your necessities―they show you how your life still can be comfortable and entertaining in a tiny house living environment. This book is about redefining what a house is and mastering organization, location and happiness. You can still keep your closet full and pantry stocked.
Tiny house living tips and tricks. As avid campers and off roaders, Shelley and Joshua present the best tips and tricks to help you enter the world of small space living.
- How to maintain a good relationship in a small space
- Practical downsizing for everyone
- Small space living with pets
- The pros and cons of off grid living and on grid living
- How to make your small space feel big
- Keeping your small space feeling fresh with practical storage solutions and design tips
- Equipping your space for entertaining
- Accordion/bi-fold style windows
- How downsizing and simplifying your life will allow you more freedom and time
If you liked books such as Tiny House Designing, Building, & Living or Micro Living; you will love Tiny House Basics.