Tiny House Basics ─ The joy of tiny house living
Tiny house living is sustainable living: Tiny House Basics is an adventure in off grid living! In their debut book, tiny house living experts Shelley and Joshua Engberg show you how you can join the revolution to downsize to small space living without giving up everything you hold dear. This is not about downsizing drastically, or giving up a lot of your necessities. They show you how your life still can be comfortable and entertaining in a tiny house living environment. This is about redefining what a house is and mastering organization, location and happiness. You can still keep your closet full and pantry stocked.
Tiny house living tips and tricks: As avid campers and off roaders, Shelley and Joshua present the best tips and tricks to help you enter the world of small space living. You will learn about:
• How to maintain a good relationship in a small space
• Practical downsizing for everyone
• Small space living with pets
• The pros and cons of off grid living and on grid living
• How to make your small space feel big
• Keeping your small space feeling fresh with practical storage solutions and design tips
• Equipping your space for entertaining
• Accordion/bi-fold style windows
• How downsizing and simplifying your life will allow you more freedom and time
Life Hacks Handbook – How to Deal with the Worst Case Situations of the 21st Century is the definitive book when it comes to our first world problems. Overflowing with how-to illustrations, infographics and heavily researched insight on everything that probably will go wrong in this century, Life Hacks takes its inspiration from Stephen Colbert’s I Am America and mashes it with Chicken Soup for the Soul, to create a quasi-solution to problems that might not or should not exist. Hack on!