Tiny House Basics ─ The joy of tiny house living
Tiny house living is sustainable living: Tiny House Basics is an adventure in off grid living! In their debut book, tiny house living experts Shelley and Joshua Engberg show you how you can join the revolution to downsize to small space living without giving up everything you hold dear. This is not about downsizing drastically, or giving up a lot of your necessities. They show you how your life still can be comfortable and entertaining in a tiny house living environment. This is about redefining what a house is and mastering organization, location and happiness. You can still keep your closet full and pantry stocked.
Tiny house living tips and tricks: As avid campers and off roaders, Shelley and Joshua present the best tips and tricks to help you enter the world of small space living. You will learn about:
• How to maintain a good relationship in a small space
• Practical downsizing for everyone
• Small space living with pets
• The pros and cons of off grid living and on grid living
• How to make your small space feel big
• Keeping your small space feeling fresh with practical storage solutions and design tips
• Equipping your space for entertaining
• Accordion/bi-fold style windows
• How downsizing and simplifying your life will allow you more freedom and time
By Tamsin Astor
Habits and Your Health
Dr Tamsin Astor blends her scientific background and awareness (PhD in cognitive neuroscience) with her Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation & Coaching training to give a unique approach to mastering your daily habits. Using tools from Health and Executive coaching, Tamsin provides a plan to help you navigate from a multi-tasking, low energy, time-deprived existence to one of abundance, nourishment and fun!
Regain your power, reduce your stress: Feeling overwhelmed, stressed and that there isn't enough time or energy to get everything done? Follow the steps in Force of Habit: Unleash Your Power Through Healthy Habits to create a life of joy and freedom by making connections in your daily habits, thereby reducing your decisions. Tamsin lays out a simple plan to master your key habits in your two key relationships: with yourself & others.
Readers will learn:
- The “Shoulds” & why they don't serve you
- Motivation – different theories to understand it
- Stress - what it's secretly doing to you and why we need a little "good" stress
- Why there isn't one definition of "healthy" and a new model for understanding health
- A new way of thinking about everyday habits and how you need to change them
- How to think about your relationship with yourself – are you falling into learned helplessness?
Free up time: And what about your relationships with others – are you cultivating enablers or supporters? This book gives you a step-by-step guide to organizing your life. How? By creating boundaries and daily rituals so you have the time for what you need to do and what you want to do! By establishing healthy habits, you can unleash your true power by freeing up your time from the thousands of microdecisions you make on a day-to-day basis.
By combining these daily habits with a bigger frame - your big why – the reasons behind why you want to create healthy habits – you will continually refocus and refine your daily habits and become a force of nature.