- Attuning your circadian rhythms
- Uncovering your chronic sleep positions
- Writing a sleep biography
- Crying at night if you want to
- Making friends with your nightmares
- Using Feng Shui to bring on sleep
By Amy Tran
Colorful Doodledwellness Illustrations to Support Mental Health and Wellness
#1 New Release in Teen & Young Adult Psychology, Women Artists, and Social Science
Amy Tran, creator of Doodledwellness on Instagram and author of This Book is a Safe Space, uses cute doodles to help you take control of your thoughts and emotions with psychology-based coping skills.
Cute doodles, positive affirmations, and coping skills. Amy Tran believes cultivating a safe space in your mind and achieving balance between your thoughts and emotions begins with supporting your mental health. In This Book is a Safe Space, Amy offers cute doodles, self-love affirmations, and encouraging reminders to help you develop positive self-talk.
Colorful illustrations to enhance mental health. Amy’s key to equipping you with mental health tools and tips is colorful graphics that are both visually appealing and engaging. Find positive affirmations, self-love prompts, reminders, and coping strategies.
Understand brain science for a healthier mindset. Sometimes brain science and psychology can be hard to understand and difficult to navigate when building a safe space in your mind. Unlike other books about mental health, This Book is a Safe Space simplifies complex content by providing it in easily understood formats.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Self-love affirmations, encouragement, and practical advice
- Coping skills for navigating relationships and situations
- Tips and reminders for strengthening your inner voice
If you liked Anxiety Relief for Teens, Mindfulness Workbook for Teens, or My Therapist Told Me to Journal, you’ll love This Book is a Safe Space.