#1 New Release in College Guides ─ The ONLY Book You’ll Ever Need to Guide You Through the USA University Admissions Process
University admissions in the USA is tougher than ever. Nearly three million students are expected to enroll as first-time freshmen in colleges and universities in the United States this school year. How can you prepare, get organized, and stay focused throughout the search and admission process?
Applying to university can be intimidating and overwhelming for both teens and parents. The process is a maze of standardized tests, school research, university fairs, applications, interviews, CVs, essays, and deadlines. This university planner will guide you easily through each stage and includes tips to help you submit your best application.
The USA University Bound Organizer helps students:
- Understand what USA admission officers are looking for in an applicant
- Prevent common mistakes students make on their applications
- Build a personal profile
- Plan an individualized testing schedule
- Research universities to identify schools that are a good fit
- Develop a balanced list of schools
- Secure letters of recommendation
- Complete and submit applications accurately and on time
- Develop their university application essay
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Ace interviews
- Sort and manage application results
- Make a final decision
If you have read Teens’ Guide to College & Career Planning; College Admission: From Application to Acceptance, Step by Step; or The College Bound Organizer; you’ll find The USA University Bound Organizer to be a valuable resource for planning and securing your future.