Complete Guide to Academic & College Planning for TeensA must for every high school student." —Christie Barnes, author of What Every Parent Needs to Know About College Admissions
The College Bound Planner is your step-by-step comprehensive college planning guide to organize every step of your high school education while preparing smart goals for college.
Get your teens ready now! College may seem far away but thinking ahead and understanding how things work will help your teen prepare. In these uncertain times, parents and students are feeling even more anxious about how to approach college readiness. This book provides advice and guidance starting at freshman year of high school up through senior year. This step-by-step guidance empowers students to take control of their academic futures and thrive, no matter what the future brings.
Develop skills for a lifetime of success. The College Bound Planner helps teens master skills including note taking, studying, test taking, and writing essays and research papers. Being college ready is also about having life skills such as time management, critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and communication, as well as the discipline and drive needed to succeed. This college planner is the best college planner to get a teen ready for college.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Academic direction and academic planning tips
- Good study skills and life habits to set yourself up to succeed
- Ways to stay organized and how to do proper goal setting
- Guides to prioritizing your personal goals while participating in extracurriculars
- How and when to apply for college using proper college planning
- What to do to get ready for your first day as an undergraduate college student
If you liked What Color Is Your Parachute?, Fiske Guide to Colleges 2021, or Teens' Guide to College & Career Planning, you’ll love The College Bound Planner.