#1 New Release in Volunteer Work & 2019 Book Excellence Awards Winner ─ Transform Your Habits and Find Balance for Success
Fans of The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg and Better Than Before and The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin will love Habits for Success
A practical and motivational book: Habits for Success – Inspired Ideas to Help You Soar is the perfect blueprint to help manifest a life of progress, purpose and fulfillment. Author G. Brian Benson offers an informative, inspiring and unique look at growth, self-awareness and success.
A self-help book for an authentic life: Habits for Success was written creatively, consciously and with heart. Using his own growth process, triumphs and hero’s journey, the author weaves authenticity and vulnerability into his habits, ideas and stories to entertain and inspire the reader.
Increase your self-awareness, manifest your dreams: Habits for Success is written in laymen’s terms but with an incredible amount of depth, allowing the reader to reach new levels of understanding and growth. It is a wonderful mix of heart, informative ideas and entertaining journey. It is a self-help book that doesn’t feel like one. The insights shared and the tools provided are tailored for life-long success.
Readers will learn 46 unique, informative and life changing habits to manifest successful change, including how to:
- Have healthier and happier relationships with loved ones and friends
- Find personal success in life and business
- Work through fear and step out of a comfort zone
- Cultivate, grow and own a genuine sense of self-worthiness and love for oneself
- Live a life of authenticity and true-fulfillment
- Build a foundation for life long success
- Strengthen intuitive skills
- Find and cultivate daily inspiration
- Maintain life balance for increased creativity and productivity
- Identify triggers and warning signals when you are out of balance and what to do to counter them