By Jen Cross
By KJ Landis
A health and wellness toolkit
Health and wellness: Happy Healthy You is a multidisciplinary approach to reclaiming ultimate wellness. We are all so busy nowadays, and tackling all those to-do lists can leave us drained, worn down, and lacking energy. When you take a deeper look inside, you will also discover patterns, old habits, and past events blocking self-growth. Life coach extraordinaire KJ Landis helps identify how, why, and where we got stuck in the first place, and how we can utilize past trauma and drama as a springboard to becoming our most authentic, vibrant selves. As one of KJ's students enthuses, "She has taught me several tangible strategies to cope with stress...I am using KJ's simple techniques to achieve my lifelong health goals.'"
Stress relievers: Learn to lose the baggage and blame once and for all and step into your better self. KJ Landis herself is an exemplar of the practices she espouses. In her early career as a model, she masked years of abuse behind her beauty. Her journey to health and happiness is remarkable and truly inspiring. So many of us bury pieces of ourselves, never daring to become whole. Landis' work offers a path to wholeness for all. The variety of healing therapies and practices makes this book unique in its contribution to the self-help and wellness world. Each day, we are faced with an immense amount of daily stress. Over time, those stressors may build up to a really big deal in our lives, causing us to go into survival mode. When you are only surviving, you are not thriving. In addition to the day-to-day sources of stress, many of us are exposed to major issues such as neglect, loneliness, abandonment issues, sexual abuse, grieving after loss, breakups, workplace challenges, environmental disasters, hormonal imbalances, and nutritional deficiencies. KJ Landis tackles all the blocks to wellness with excellent practical tools for overcoming and recovering.
Inside this book you will learn:
- the origin of how we remain "stuck" in our lives
- how to use The Negative Thought Pot to rid ourselves of self-deprecating beliefs
- how hormones and epigenetics affect mental and physical wellness
- the role of nutrition in every aspect of our health
- therapeutic movement as a modality in healing
- the power of self-care through restorative practices
- and much, much more!
Stories of success, happiness and hope from the LGBT community
Stories that comprise the best of LGBT history: Pride and Joy: LGBTQ Artists, Icons and Everyday Heroestells the stories of queer citizens of the world living OUT and proud happy, fulfilling, successful lives. Diverse and global. Famous and unsung. There is a story here for everyone in the LGBT community who has ever questioned their sexual orientation or gender identity, or discovered it.
Discover LGBT community stories that will stir you and reveal:
- why Tony Kushner quit cello and how Colm Toibin found his voice.
- why Emma Donoghue calls her experience a fluke and the best advice Bill T. Jones got was from his mother.
- how being an inaugural poet changed Richard Blanco’s life and how Ugandan activist “LongJones” escaped death threats and gained asylum.
Award-winning writer and longtime LGBTQ activist Kathleen Archambeau tells the untold stories from diverse LGBT community voices around the corner or around the world. Not like the depressing, sinister, shadowy stories of the past, this book highlights queer people living open, happy, fulfilling and successful lives.
Be inspired by LGBT community stories that celebrate the human spirit:
- Be emboldened by the bravery of a Uruguayan author who was rejected by her immediate family even as she began a family of her own.
- Be inspired by the audacity to fight for justice that motivates National Center for Lesbian Rights Executive Director Kate Kendell, a Mormon who grew up in Utah.
- Learn how two couples transcend time and distance to finally be together and how one NBA sports executive summoned the courage to come out.
- Discover the message of love from the first openly lesbian United Methodist Church Bishop.
- Learn the secrets of successful OUT IBM executive based in London and the rewards of Ballroom Basix founder in Harlem.
- See how the Maori philosophy of whānau guided the MP who won marriage rights in New Zealand and how high expectations overcame disability and bullying for an acclaimed mezzo-soprano.
- Know how the Armenian Genocide and family tensions impacted a professional violinist and composer.
Pride & Joy is a window into the LGBTQ community for straight friends, allies, parents and families of this finally emerging marginalized group. There’s hope that, in the words of Dan Savage, “It Gets Better” for:
- the transgender choreographer and dancer who continues to break rules and enlighten audiences to the Dutch singer, songwriter and independent theater producer who breaks down stereotypes.
- the Russian émigré award-winning computer scientist to the Chinese folk dancer.
- the founder of an award-winning smoking cessation program to the California Political Director of the Obama re-election campaign.
- and, for Entrepreneurs and gay dads, ballroom dancers and Hungarian activists on neo-Nazi “hit lists.”
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Silence the Voice of Self Doubt
Are you ready to boost your personal productivity — minus the fear and loathing? Are you ready to Banish Your Inner Critic and unleash the creative ideas and personal productivity within you? Help is on the way!
Blocking your great creative ideas: Everybody has one, an inner critic that tells you that others have more talent, you’re just faking it, and that you’ll never have those great creative ideas that seem just out of reach. This inner critic is a subconscious deterrent that stands between the seeds of great creative ideas and the fruits of achievement. It afflicts us with a mental block as deadlines approach, makes us so afraid of being judged that we hold ourselves back and don’t share our expertise, forces us to question our ability to learn ideas and technologies quickly; and makes us doubt, discount, and kill our ideas before they see the light of day.
Open up a world of creative ideas: Denise Jacobs is a Speaker, Author and Creativity Evangelist who speaks at web conferences and consults with tech companies worldwide. As the Founder and Chief Creativity Evangelist of "The Creative Dose", she teaches techniques to make the creative process more fluid, methods for making work environments more conducive to personal productivity, and practices for sparking innovation. Now, in her book, Banish Your Inner Critic, Denise Jacobs shows you how to defeat those barriers that are holding you back and achieve success through a positive mental attitude.
Banish Your Inner Critic shows you how to move beyond that mental block to your creative ideas, realize instant relief and lasting insight, and:
- Identify and quiet the voice of self doubt in your head
- Master 3 powerful practices that will transform how you relate to yourself and your creativity forever
- Overcome the fear of not knowing enough or not being original enough
- Free yourself from comparisons, overwhelm, high self criticism and self sabotage
- Transform your self talk into a tool for success
- Generate more creative ideas than ever before
- Embrace your expertise and share your brilliance with the world
Banish your Inner Critic to start doing your best work, achieving excellence, and contributing meaningfully to the world!
Don't Just Be Good ─ You Can Be Great!
Optimum Drive is the complete step-by-step guide to maximizing human performance in any endeavor you choose to conquer
Attaining peak performance: Optimum Drive is a motivational book that uses top level race car driving as a metaphor for peak performance. As a professional racing driver and a driving coach for over 20 years, author Paul F. Gerrard gives you his unique perspective on what causes people to stagnate with the idea of being merely good, when each of us has the potential to be great. Gerrard believes that peak performance is within our grasp. He lays out his step-by-step process for attaining peak performance with detailed nuance threaded throughout. If you have ever been curious about maximizing your own ultimate potential, Optimum Drive is for you!
Mental toughness: Greatness is as hard to quantify as it is to achieve…probably not a coincidence. In this book, Optimum Drive, professional driver Gerrard helps you understand the mental toughness that it takes to reach that greatness. He starts off by taking you onto the track as he explores what driving at 200 mph can teach us about who we are. Using his experiences from behind the wheel at death-defying speeds, Gerrard breaks down the psychology of driving, what it takes, and how we can use it to achieve greatness in life.
Flow psychology and staying in the zone: The key to the mental toughness that Gerrard believes it takes to achieve peak performance is the nirvana-like sensation of flow psychology or being in the zone. Flow psychology, or being in the zone, is a mental state in which one who is performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and joy. It is through flow psychology that Gerrard introduces a blend of holistic mindset combined with a competitive edge, which is essential to successful professional driving. This mix of guts, tenacity and endurance is the foundation of Gerrard’s philosophy for attaining greatness.
Why you should read Optimum Drive
- This book is not just about learning how to drive race cars. Use it for anything.
- Auto Racing (by far the richest sport in the world) has invested more money evaluating human performance than any other sport.
- Optimum Drive is a step-by-step guide to unlock your hidden potential.
- Former Top Gear US Stig, Paul F. Gerrard has taught and refined his principles for over 20 years with thousands of successful students.
By Brian Tracy
Stop Procrastinating, Get More of the Important Things Done—Today!
There just isn't enough time for everything on our to-do list—and there never will be. Successful people don't try to do everything. They learn to focus on the most important tasks and make sure those get done. They eat their frogs.
There's an old saying that if the first thing you do each morning is eat a live frog, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you're done with the worst thing you'll have to do all day. For Tracy, eating a frog is a metaphor for tackling your most challenging task—but also the one that can have the greatest positive impact on your life. Eat That Frog! – Snapshots shows you how to organize each day so you can zero in on these critical tasks and accomplish them efficiently and effectively.
In this fully redesigned and illustrative edition, Tracy explains how you can use technology to remind yourself of what is most important and protect yourself from what is least important.
But one thing remains unchanged: Brian Tracy cuts to the core of what is vital to effective time management: decision, discipline, and determination. This life-changing book will ensure that you get more of your important tasks done—today!
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Daily reflections. Inspirational prayers for every day of the year
Relationship prayers: This lovely book, Every Day Thankful: 365 Blessing, Graces and Gratitudes, can be used as a book of graces to share over the evening meal, as a hostess gift or for daily reflection. Sharing gratitude is one of the most powerful ways to create close relationships. By praying together at the daily meal with these gratitudes, you have a happier family and become bonded together by blessings. Add the joy of living in thankfulness by incorporating daily reflections and inspirational prayers into your plan for each day.
Prayers before meals: In today's frenetic world, the common experience of sharing the evening meal can restore a sense of community and humanity to society. More important, the blessing of the meal fosters in us a sense of gratitude for the gifts we have been given. This collection of 365 blessings-ranging from the words of Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh and Abraham Lincoln to Maya Angelou and Oprah will bring joy to the shared experience of breaking bread.
Daily reflections: Author Becca Anderson grew up with graces, spoken blessings and relationship prayers every day at the family table, noting, "We looked forward to it every day and it got us through everything, good times and bad. I believe wholeheartedly that counting your blessings and prayers of gratitude will bring loved ones together and adds so much joy to life."
Inspirational prayers: Becca Anderson’s curated collection of the world’s wisdom traditions celebrates the connections between grace and gratitude. The book includes a wide selection of blessings, graces and gratitudes including:
- devotionals for women
- relationship prayers
- prayers for giving thanks
- devotionals for men
- thank the Lord prayers
- devotionals for couples
By Sam Bracken
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Living a life of grit and grace
GUTS will help you find that purpose driven life that is yours to live with joy, passion and success.
Grit and grace: When Angela Duckworth wrote her best selling book Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance she could have been describing Sam Bracken who is the embodiment of living a life of grit and grace.
Find your own Duckworth grit: In this modern era, we tap an app on our smartphone and anything you can imagine is delivered to you ─ maybe even by drone. We live in an age of convenience and ease; personal butlers are back in fashion and everyone has a chauffeur on call thanks to Uber. When was the last time you really “went for it?” Does anyone even have to try anymore? Sam Bracken answers that question with an emphatic YES. Now, more than ever, is the time to go for the gusto, to find your own Duckworth grit.
Tenacity, courage and the fire within: In his book GUTS, Bracken explains why we all need to dig deep and do soul searching to see what lights the fire within that brings forth our very best. Bracken’s backstory would make Dr. Phil turn tail and run. His childhood and upbringing are unimaginably tough with years of abuse, even to the point where a relative set him on fire. What didn’t kill Sam Bracken made him stronger. And, he is now on a mission to bring self empowerment to others ─ self empowerment to realize a life of grit and grace.
Grit and grace and mental strength: When we say something takes guts, we usually mean it takes courage to do it. It takes guts to go skydiving or to run a marathon or to try out for the school play. We call it luck or stamina or intestinal fortitude in conquering the hard, albeit exciting, things in life. Look back at the great personalities who made a difference in the pages of history. What did they all have in common? Determination and tenacity. In short, GUTS! They might have had talent too, but without guts they would have gone nowhere. Science now tells us that lots of talented individuals produce great stuff, but very few produce a lot of great stuff—and even fewer produce a lot of great stuff over a long career. What do these few highly productive people have in common? Grit and grace and a large helping of self-belief.
Purpose driven life: This book is about actually getting there. You’ll have to push past failure again and again. And it is also about beating the odds no matter how high they are stacked against you. To be a true leader, you have to start with yourself. Are you ready to do some soul searching and learn the secrets to guts, self empowerment, a purpose driven life, and grit and grace?
In Sam Bracken's GUTS, you will learn about:
- mental strength
- resisting feelings of low self esteem
- self empowerment
- building self confidence
- living a life of passion
- and, most importantly, what it takes to have grit and grace
#1 Amazon Best Seller! ─ Want to learn more about moon spells, phases of the moon, Wiccan spells and other aspects of Wiccan religion?
Moon Spell Magic is intended to be a practical and inspirational handbook to making magic from spells for each day of the week:
- rituals for romance
- seasonal sacred energy altars
- secrets for money magic
- and, everything in between
The wisdom of Wiccan religion: Moon Spells Magic contains an abundance of folk wisdom as well as many modern pagan practices that will help you learn the necessary lore and background information for creating the life of your dreams. Rituals and incantations can lead to great personal growth. Witches are the among the most devoted spiritual seekers. This book can be an important tool for gaining a deep grounding in magical correspondences, astrological associations, and the myths behind the magic. Whether you are looking to conjure up a supernatural Saturday for your coven or rid your home of negative energy and blocks to happiness, this numinous guide can help you turn your home into a personal pagan power center and have fun in the process. The moon has enormous power and celestial energy; by harnessing that, you can improve your life every day with the spells in this book.
What You’ll Learn Inside This Book:
- Features over 100 recipes for spells ranging from the everyday to special occasions and high holidays
- Something for every reader, from beginner level to advance students of the craft
- Contains many ritual resources with lunar lore, astronomical and color correspondences, plant associations, god and goddess invocations, elemental aspects for creating personal spells
- New takes on the basics such as spells for love, money and luck as well as many pagan practices for a modern lifestyle
- A fun read that is grounded in scholarship for a fresh approach to spellwork as well as invocations and rituals for wealth, health and happiness
- A “personal super moon” section detailing your luckiest days of the year and the best time for working, romance, prosperity and when you can access you “Lunar Super Powers”
How can a plant-based diet impact my life?
Plant-Based living is a lifestyle: It awakens your awareness to understanding that every choice you make has a greater impact. It's a choice that can transcend the collective mind with the idea of respecting every form of life. Are you ready for the benefits of an eating clean diet? Are you seeking a happy, health-filled life?
Welcome to nourishment through plant based eating: Nourished, the debut book by plant-based chef and holistic nutrition expert Pamela Wasabi, invites you to discover a new love for and understanding of your body, and the importance of nourishment through plant based eating. Pamela shows readers how learning to cook helped her overcome medical challenges and put her on the path to health through clean eating diet recipes and plant based nutrition.
Nourishment for the body and nourishment for the spirit: This eat-clean diet book is a delicious trip through the plant based eating experience from start to finish. The book is organized to mirror the life-cycle of a plant, from when the seed is sewn to when the flower blooms. Using this delightful convention for her eat-clean diet book, Wasabi prescribes what it takes for true body nourishment, and nourishment of the mind and spirit.
Life-enhancing insights that you will gain from reading Nourished include:
- How to invite nourishment into your life to relax
- How to find peace within and let go of strict forms of dieting, perfection, and restrictions
- Understand that every symptom or food issue we deal with is an invitation to get to know ourselves better
- Inspiration to be softer, more loving, and have unconditional acceptance for who we are
- An appreciation for the joys of a plant based nutrition lifestyle
- How to be mindful and present about our choices when it comes to food and health
- How to embark on a path of health and happiness
- Some favorite clean eating diet recipes
By MK Mueller
Get real, get healthy, get empowered with this time-tested approach to reaching your ideal weight
Time-tested sugar free diet plan for reaching you ideal weight and finding that feeling of high self-esteem: Why do most diets fail? Because mental preparation is the most important first step and the majority of diets simply call for calorie restriction and food changes without the essential mind body connection that ensures success.
The mind body connection: Author MK Mueller's journey to her ideal weight was 40 years in the making with a trail of unsuccessful diets in her wake. It is very much about the mind body connection. Her sugar free diet, tried and true methodology is based on an 8 step program that will help you reach your ideal weight goals. And, most importantly, stay there. With her encouragement and gentle guidance, you can let go of the burden of living life as a weight number and reclaim your self-esteem and personal power.
Transformation: MK Mueller's program is not about losing weight but "releasing" pounds that no longer serve you and hold you back by dragging you down and making you feel bad about yourself and vulnerable to health risks. Adjust your attitude first, then adjust the way you eat. MK Mueller's 8 steps to ideal weight will help you achieve your goals and motivate you to keep going. The 8 to Your Ideal Weight sugar free diet plan outlined in MK Mueller's breakthrough book will reshape your body. It offers you nothing less than transformation.
- Heal the root cause of overeating
- Restore your energy
- Reboot your life
Unlock Supernatural Power
If you like The Crystal Bible or Crystals for Healing, you'll cherish The Magic of Crystals and Gems
Practice Practical Magic: Did you know that wearing an amulet of green jade on an interview will help get the job? Have you heard that an amethyst ring can help break bad habits and even encourage sobriety? Anyone looking for love can place two pink quartz crystals in the bedroom; you’ll not be alone for long! These are just a few of the hundreds of secrets shared in The Magic of Crystals and Gems. Semi-precious stones and gems have long been known for their magic as well as their beauty. In this book of charms, readers learn everything there is to know about the powers of crystals from birthstone magic to gem divination to jewelry spells. This is a fun, entertaining, and enlightening book that will appeal to everyone who's ever worn a birthstone, kissed the ring of a lover for luck, or bought a crystal for good energy.
Learn Amazing Things About Crystals: The Magic of Crystals and Gems is a treasure chest filled with the ancient wisdom of crystals. It is also a handy how-to filled with little-known lore along with the myth, meanings and specific magical qualities of hundreds of crystals, both common and very rare, including many meteorites. Author Cerridwen Greenleaf shares secrets to how and why crystal balls work, scrying with obsidian, crystal astrology, divination, healing, psychism and connections between the stars in the sky and gems of the earth. This one-of-a-kind work on the power of crystals belongs on the bookshelf of everyone interested in the magical gifts of Mother Nature.
The Magic of Crystals and Gems is the definitive guide to the enchanted world of crystals and gems. After reading this book, you will understand:
- Which crystals are right for you
- How to unlock the mystery of sacred stones
- Ways to improve your life with changes as simple as putting new crystals in your room
- And much more!