Heal Psychological Wounds on Your Own
Move on from the emotional trauma of your past: Contrary to what many people believe, we can recover from emotional trauma relatively quickly and completely on our own, without thousands of dollars spent on therapists. Whether it’s extreme trauma such as sexual abuse or the horrors of war or less dramatic shame and guilt, we don’t need to spend years in intensive therapy to recover. Keep Pain in the Past provides a process that enables you to do most, if not all, of the recovery on your own.
Train yourself in psychological self-healing: While most people know what can be done to treat physical ills—like using ice on a muscle sprain—they don’t realize they can apply certain psychological principles to treat anxiety, depression and other conditions. Keep Pain in the Past teaches you the critical 21st century skill of treating psychological wounds on your own.
Treat yourself and heal old wounds: People may suspect that trauma from their past is affecting them negatively, but they take refuge in denial because honestly, surfacing that pain hurts. Keep Pain in the Past helps you identify and face pain, and find closure on your own.
Learn from the success of others: Discover how Sheri, a 37-year-old attorney, recovered from panic attacks that seemed to come out of nowhere. Follow the journey of Mark, a 29-year-old Army veteran who experienced the horror of war in Afghanistan, as he healed from the downward spiral that had caused him to lose his job and become increasingly uncommunicative with his family. Explore how Melinda, a 42-year-old professor who struggled to sustain a romantic relationship, confronted her torturous childhood and has now found love that is still going strong after three years.
Keep Pain in the Past achieves what conventional therapy does not. After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Confront your emotional baggage
- Reach closure
- Discover a life unhaunted by the trauma of your past
[Available as audio]
#1 Amazon Best Seller! ─ Disease-fighting healthy foods
Beat cancer and other diseases by changing your diet: If you want to feel active, clear-minded. and strong enough to fight off disease, it all starts with the food you put into your body. Eat Real to Heal shows you the organic, plant-based foods you should be eating. Focusing on diet, nutrition, and meditation, this book teaches you how to power up your immune system and give yourself the best possible chance at beating chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis, acne, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, and even cancer.
Fortify and detoxify with vegan recipes: Eat Real to Heal shows you how to create and follow a meal plan that utilizes nutritious, vegan recipes, made with pure and organic ingredients, that are quick, easy, and delicious! Also, learn about juicing, managing stress, detoxifying your home, breathing exercises and yoga that connect you with your body, and the Gerson Therapy.
Reach optimal health in just 5 weeks: If you've been diagnosed with a serious or a non-life-threatening illness, you're in remission, you want to stop taking medications or you're just looking to feel better this book is for you! The easy-to-follow advice and instructions in Eat Real to Heal will get you feeling vibrant, strong, and energized, and give you the best possible chance at preventing and beating all kinds of chronic diseases—from acne to diabetes to cancer in just five weeks!
Eat Real to Heal will teach you how to:
- Upgrade your eating habits and your lifestyle.
- Flood your body with nutrients and detoxify your system.
- Boost your immune system and turn your body into a disease-fighting machine.
Fight off disease and feel rejuvenated with this ultimate guide to healthy eating.
Holistic Life, Badass Style
Take Risks and Find Success: Are you willing to take risks and support yourself and your family like never before? If so, then Get It Done by renowned speaker, life coach, and author Hayley Hobson is the last self-guide book you’ll ever need. Moving away from mainstream mediocrity to live an exciting and fulfilling life sounds like an amazing promise—and this book will help motivate you to make it come true.
Comfort in the midst of chaos: In Get It Done, Hayley Hobson teaches you the secret that lies between a holistic heart and passion with an attitude. Each chapter points out areas of life that can be chaotic, and then gives you the secret to overcoming the noise. Hobson shares personal fixes you can apply immediately as you go from madness to mindfulness.
Restore balance in your life: From time management and organization to prioritizing and task management, Get It Done illustrates specific scenarios and personal life stories that detail what things look like when they are out of balance. Emphasizing your need to take action, Hayley follows up with plans ready for you to implement.
No more excuses: It’s time to Get It Done. Hayley Hobson uses her life coaching expertise to provide supportive and credible help that sticks and transforms. Hobson knows that by changing our thoughts, we can shift our perception and our feelings. Once our feelings change, our experience changes. Take action now for a better future.
Get It Done coaches readers in ways to apply the philosophies that have helped Hayley Hobson to live a holistically grounded life—in a badass way. In this book, readers will find:
- Step-by-step guides to foster balance in the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual quadrants
- Insight on overcoming adversity, from health issues to financial failures
- Prescriptive tips on how to move away from the chaos of everyday life and restore balance
By Xanet Pailet
#1 Amazon Best Seller! ─ Heal Your Relationship with Sex
Overcome your discomfort: Living An Orgasmic Life is for those who find sex challenging and are uncomfortable with their sex life. Women who are alienated from their erotic side due to sexual abuse or trauma will find healing balm in these pages. Women who can’t surrender into pleasure, can’t sustain intimacy, or want to reclaim and feel empowered in their sexuality will greatly benefit from this book.
Awaken your sexuality: Challenges with sexuality are common and infrequently discussed. Xanet Pailet explores the reasons that cause women to disconnect from their sexuality including shame, body image issues, sexual abuse and trauma, physical wounding, and fears of intimacy. She provides practical advice and tools to help women awaken to their sexuality in a healthy way and reclaim their libido.
Add sex back into your marriage: According to the National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior, 20% of married couples are only having sex once a month—a sexless marriage. And, the number of reported sexless marriages has quadrupled in the last 20 years. Living An Orgasmic Life is filled with lessons and practical exercises to take your sex life from non-existent or mediocre to fulfilling.
Author Xanet Pailet notes: “I wrote this book because I am passionate about helping individuals who feel broken reclaim their sexuality and pleasure, and transform their lives. I want women who are struggling with sex to understand that help is available and that they can have healthy, passionate sex lives.” Living An Orgasmic Life can help you rediscover the joy and pleasure of sex.
If you have read Sex Rx, Urban Tantra, Come as You Are, or Womancode, Living An Orgasmic Life is a must read. Learn:
- Why it’s so hard to talk about sex in a world where everything is about sex
- How sexual trauma can occur and how to heal it
- How to reignite your libido
- What you can do to start living an orgasmic life
#1 Amazon New Release ─ Live long and prosper
One of America's top yoga and embodied mindfulness teachers reveals secrets and practices for optimal aging
Relationships matter: Super Ager has everything you need to know to "live long and prosper"; from movement, diet, fasting, brain and memory health to the major impact of relationships on longevity.
Younger aging: Filled with science, suggestions for gentle daily movement, natural remedies and modern wisdom, Super Ager is a practical and concise guide to optimal aging. Yoga instructor, nutrition expert and healthy living blogger Elise Marie Collins has compiled a comprehensive look at what “Super Agers” are doing to live long and prosper. Learn about movement at any age, brain fitness and memory maintenance, foods, vitamin and mineral content cues and clues, and what they do to promote health, prevent disease, and decrease and reverse symptoms of illness.
Increased lifespan, better healthspan: In her revolutionary book, Collins presents us with a bold new paradigm of aging, showing us how we can increase not only our lifespan but also our health span. Through a journey of cultures that have the distinction of producing some of the world’s healthiest, oldest people, Collins reveals the secrets for living an extended and fulfilling life in which our later years become a period of wisdom, vitality, and happiness. From India to Japan, northern Europe and the Greek Island of Ikaria “where people forgot to die,” she shows how the unique lifestyles of these people can influence and improve our own lives.
[Available as audio]
• Key Selling Points: • These three authors have significant recognition in their respective fields: government, business, and magic • This book will be accompanied by a dedicated website, audio, and video support demonstrations, and a training and presentational format and program supported by the authors. The power of magic will be leveraged visually with vintage footage of the world’s greatest magicians and with performances by the authors illustrating the Nine Disruptions of Magic. This book will come alive in written word, spoken word, and in powerful video examples. • The authors control websites for their companies, for example: David Morey’s MMG, Inc. (http://www.moreymagicgroup.com), Core Strategy Group (http://www.corestrategygroup.com/), DMG, Inc. (http://www.dmghq.com), and www.playoffense.com; These will all be used extensively to promote the book • David Morey has a 10,000-person targeted database to be used in generating blogs and outbound e-campaigns. Moreover, David Morey is a graduate of the Wharton School and currently Adjunct Professor at the University of Pennsylvania—and the book will thus be promoted within this institution’s 290,000-person alumni data base. • David Morey and John McLaughlin speak and perform extensively around the world and often appear in the media. Recent speaking engagements for David Morey include NBC, Samsung Electronics, Sandbox, LLC, Merck, Delloite, BMW, Audia Group, AFM, IAPC, Johnson & Johnson, Healthbox, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, the President’s Club, the World Footwear Council, CVS, and AVG Technologies. • John McLaughlin has spoken most recently at the Aspen Security Forum and appeared in the Emmy-nominated HBO documentary Manhunt. He frequently publishes articles on foreign affairs in venues such as Foreignpolicy.com, CNN.com, and Ozy, an online journal of news and opinion. He is a frequent commentator on numerous network news programs, such as MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, and PBS. • Since David Morey and John McLaughlin are intensively engaged as board members and consultants to numerous Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 firms, agencies of the U.S. government, non-governmental organizations, charitable organizations, and educational institutions, the book will receive extensive exposure to major thought leaders in the U.S. and globally.
[Available as audio]
By Remmi Smith
#1 Amazon New Release ─ Female, fit and fifty
Exercise is not optional: You don’t have to run a marathon to be fit and healthy or suffer through a triathlon that includes a half-mile swim in the ocean. But you do need an exercise habit. Especially as we age, exercise is not optional. Yet unless we had been athletes as kids or young adults, and few of us were, we do not know how to find our edge. Learning how to carve out time to meet our fitness needs or to push ourselves physically and mentally is one of the greatest challenges to aging well.
Finding the inspiration to exercise: Inspired by her highly popular blog “Be the Dog”, Carolee Belkin Walker's Getting My Bounce Back is a relatable story of what it’s like to be a successful professional woman encountering all things fitness for the first time. Even if readers have never put on a pair of running shoes or tried again and again to get a fitness habit, they’ll relate to the highs and lows of Walker’s journey to the back of the pack and ultimately stumbling on a path to resilience and well-being.
Happier more confident woman: You could fit two of Walker inside what her body looked like in February 2014. But it is the powerful sense of confidence and resilience that’s had the greatest impact on Walker and inspires others. This book is about Walker digging in, discovering who she is, and seeing how far she can push herself to be strong, fit, healthy, and most important, resilient. Her writing is full of humorous situations as she decides to be an active participant in life and not take the setbacks, or herself, too seriously.
Benefits of reading Getting My Bounce Back:
- Learn how to make time for exercise
- Get inspired to get fit
- Learn how you can be more confident and happier
By Fred Bollaci
Essential Oils ─ Your Pathway to Holistic Health
Holistic medicine and wellness: Homeopathic medicine and alternative medicines are gaining in popularity daily. A Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils by Hayley Hobson can become your first step to a healthier life ─ your first step to holistic health.
Learn about essential oils from an expert: Hayley Hobson is an internationally known author and inspirational speaker. She presents uplifting and educational programs in well over 50 countries. After leaving her career as a lawyer, Hayley began teaching Pilates and yoga before building her essential oils business from the ground up. As the fastest Wellness Advocate in her company to achieve the ranks of Presidential Diamond, Double Diamond and Double Presidential, she remains one of the top performers in her company. In addition to developing online courses and trainings, Hayley is a sought-after speaker at many global business events. Along with her outreach to entrepreneurs, Hayley still works in her business daily and is consistently trending on social media. With over 65,000 Facebook followers she remains an influence among wellness advocates and an expanding network of peers. Visit Hayley at http://www.hayleyhobson.com.
The holistic health pathway to wellness: Hayley promotes a holistic path to wellness by incorporating the use of essential oils with a regimen of exercise, healthy eating, and mental and emotional wellness practices. As a coach, she passionately empowers others to live their dreams and create lifestyle transformations by supporting them in becoming the best possible WHOLE versions of themselves.
A Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils includes real life stories and natural lifestyle principles. You'll learn about:
- Hayley’s signature recipes created for specific purposes
- Helpful remedies
- Daily changes
- Safe handling and usage
- Using oils to create balance as part of a holistic lifestyle
- Why we get out of balance in the first place
- A 31-Day plan with daily inspiration
The true confessions of an eating disorders survivor
This confessional self-help guide explores the complex emotional truth of what it’s like when food, weight, and body image take priority over every other human impulse or action. Activist author Marissa LaRocca's revelatory tale includes her struggle with her secrets, including sexuality, and how she emerged as an outspoken advocate for gay rights and women’s health issues.
Anorexia and bulimia health crisis: Many young women and girls struggle with the body image issues that engender eating disorders with elaborate rituals around food, binging, purging, and hiding it all while trying to maintain a face of normalcy to the world. Anorexia and bulimia have become major national health crises with skyrocketing statistics indicating that between 3 and 5% of the population suffer anorexia nervosa alone. Sadly, many never attain the sense of being “normal” and deal with a lifetime of body image and self-esteem issues.
Coming of age story of a woman battling for self-esteem: This intimate account of courage and the search for truth and meaning will have you rooting for Marissa LaRocca as she unravels the emotional layers of her own battle with food, body image, and sexuality. Readers of this riveting memoir, Starving in Search of Me, will relate to the coming-of-age story of a young woman confronting some of life’s major issues while living, for a time, in two closets: one to hide her eating disorder and one to hide her sexuality and very identity.
What You'll Learn Inside This Book:
- Identify the root causes, symptoms, and triggers associated with an eating disorder
- Acknowledge the "life issues" that are being masked by "food issues" or another addiction
- Disempower compulsive behaviors like binging, purging, and obsessing about calories and exercise
- Heal your relationship with food through healing your relationship with yourself
- Escape the victim role, become empowered, and take responsibility for your own happiness
- Connect with your life’s purpose and authentic self, transforming your weaknesses into strengths
- Free your mind through tuning in to the body and witnessing emotions
- Improve your body image and self-esteem by aligning your lifestyle with your true values, desires, and what is realistic
- Effectively communicate your needs with confidence
- Establish guilt-free lifestyle boundaries to reduce anxiety and maximize vitality
- Enhance peace of mind by developing a reliable support system
- Eliminate the need to be perfect by practicing forgiveness and compassion toward yourself
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Think you know about sexual customs around our world? Have fun and enjoy some surprises!
This book is a humorous glimpse of a wide range of stereotype-busting sexual, relationship and romantic mores around the world. It is fun, interesting, and eye-opening! For example, places where women control the mating game, set marriage rules, and marry one another for political power. The fact that it's all true also makes it fascinating. Take a romp through a rollicking worldwide tour with LOL views of extraordinary sexual customs. It will astound and regale you. At the same time, it proves sex is like happiness – universally sought but subjectively enjoyed.
Finding your new lifestyle
Healthy habits and finding your new lifestyle: When do we actually stop and notice that our lifestyles are causing us harm? Perhaps the trigger is a diagnosis of diabetes or high blood pressure; or perhaps our relationships are troubled – or non-existent. At some point, either events or other factors give us a firm message to stop and look at ourselves and to find a better way by developing healthy habits.
Spiritual wellness and mental wellness: But if we barely have time for the basics of daily living, how then do we pay attention to our physical, mental and spiritual wellness? In the rush of life, many make poor decisions, turning to alcohol or drugs. Many others experience anxiety or depression. When life continues unchecked we find ourselves in crisis: a physical, mental or spiritual breakdown. Spiritual wellness and mental wellness are critical to recovery.
Spiritual inspiration and designing healthy habits: The Incredible Power of Inspiration looks at the story of our lives first from the outside in, from our circumstances to our feelings, and then from the inside out, from our dreams into the world. This revolutionary holistic approach to body, mind and spirit helps readers deconstruct unhealthy habits and design healthier, more vibrant lives. Zetlan’s book is an enriching journey through one’s own life - our yesterday’s, today’s and into our tomorrows. As adventurers in our own lives, we will re-vision and re-cast our life’s story through finding our deepest inspiration, our most joyful feelings and language our dreams into life. Jenifer Zetlan teaches readers to simply step through life’s challenges and stay deeply centered and excited about their journeys. We can successfully live into our fullest potential; we can re-write the script and find a new lifestyle. With this powerful method, readers can inspire their own character, re-write their story and enable themselves to live into the lives they deserve.
#1 Amazon New Release! ─ Much more than just a pot cookbook, Cannabis Cuisine elevates marijuana to a fine cuisine
Chef Andrea Drummer is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu and co-owner of Elevation VIP Co-op, a Los Angeles–based company that caters high-end, intimate dinner parties ─ AND, she is a world class marijuana chef.
Cooking with marijuana: In her debut cookbook, chef and author Andrea Drummer guides home cooks through an adventure of the palette. Chef Drummer is a firm believer that the food always comes first. Cannabis Cuisine is about the art of marijuana as an ingredient. It's more than a cannabis cookbook. Like a fine wine, cannabis is meant to be paired according to its unique profile. With every dish, she looks to the textures, flavors and scents of the bud before masterfully pairing it with ingredients that transcend the dish. The culinary arts and science of responsible dosage are presented in a way that treats cannabis as one of the best ingredients in the world to cook with. Every item she prepares incorporates the flavor profile of the strain that she is using with what is being prepared, thus the cannabis is just as important as any other ingredient.
Filled with recipes, but more than a marijuana cookbook: Cannabis Cuisine elevates marijuana to the highest levels of cuisine. Never before have recipes been presented like this. From the comforts of southern kitchens to the upscale stoves of Michelin star restaurants, each recipe is carefully crafted to elevate both the dish and the cook.
In this book, you'll learn:
- The basics of pairing buds
- How to create unique butters and oils to incorporate in every meal
- Tips for elevating breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The secret of marijuana as a flavor powerhouse
- How to properly dose cannabis infused cuisine
By Alice Alvrez and Others
• Forks Over Knives has become a worldwide movement encouraging people to eat more plants and forego meat; the book selling over a million copies with a popular film viewed by over 20 million • Much more than a cookbook, Alvrez’s book offers readers insight into why we eat the way we do • Filled with tips, tricks and secrets for a sustainable lifestyle so readers can go green • Starter garden tips for readers at any level so ditch the high-maintenance lawn and grow veggies, fresh herbs and eat food with the highest nutrient levels
[Available as audio]
By Alice Alvarez and Others
• Vegan cooking is the single biggest trend in the last three years, even Oprah is “veganish” • Features original recipes that make it easy for busy people to incorporate vegan meals in their lifestyle, even ones you can make ahead for the week- easy freezy! • 41% of Americans ate less meat in 2015 and the number of vegans jumped to 7% • This book is packed with practical steps and detailed information about how cattle, meat and chicken industries are extremely bad for the planet, the animals and not so good for people either as well as wisdom for “vegan” fashion and greening your home. • Forewordist, Elise Collins and author Alvrez are longtime pals who have taught together and will do workshops, events, demos and tastings for a West Coast “Vegans Save the World Tour.”
[Available as audio]