Greek Gods and Greek Mythology Explored Like Never Before
#1 New Release in Greece, Legends & Mythology, and Gothic & Romance
Discover six classic Greek myths in this exciting retelling that paints both famous and lesser well-known characters in a whole new light.
A fascinating take on classical mythology and Greek gods stories. Follow the likes of Odysseus, Lamia, Bellerophon, Icarus, Medusa and Artemis as their fates are revealed through bloody trials, gut-wrenching betrayals, sinister motives and broken hearts. With an accessible writing style that delves into the thoughts, feelings, desires, and motivations of every character, these mythical figures and their compelling stories resonate with readers as they are guided through perilous and tragic adventures.
A deeper understanding. Greek Mythology Explained provides an in-depth analysis of each story told as it unravels the greater themes and valuable lessons hidden within each chapter. Gain a mythological introduction and deeper insight into the character’s motives and the varying depictions of the original Greek myths.
In Greek Mythology Explained:
- Sail with Odysseus as he navigates the straits of Messina with a terrifying monster on each side, intent only on killing him and his crew
- Journey with Bellerophon as he battles the Chimera and becomes the hero that he was destined to be
- Take flight with Icarus and Daedalus as they escape their confinement and the Cretan navy
- Follow Medusa as she loses faith in the gods and becomes the monster she so adamantly wished to protect her people from
- Experience the love between Artemis and Orion, as well as the bitter jealousy it spawns at the core of her brother Apollo
Fans of George R.R Martin’s A Song of Ice & Fire series, D’Aulaires’ Book of Greek Myths, or Classical Mythology A to Z, will love Greek Mythology Explained, a unique retelling of Greek mythological tales featuring love, betrayal, murder and ruthless ambitions.