The New Mom’s Handbook to Your Baby's First Year
Updates and Events
You May Also Like
By Laura Daligan
Enter the Enchanted Faerie Realm
If you liked Moon Spell Magic by Cerridwen Greenleaf, Moonology by Yasmin Boland, or The Green Witch by Arin Murphy-Hiscock, you’ll love Faerie Awakening.
You are cordially invited to step through the Faerie Portal. Here you will meet many magical and elemental beings, and explore a path of enchantment, healing, remembering, deep wisdom, and of course, more than a little dose of humour and mischief!
A walk through the Wheel of the Faerie Year: This book is a charmed guide to simple activities, creative projects, meditations, and practical magic rituals to help you integrate into the Faerie Realm and learn the sacred wisdom within.
Meet the Faerie Queens and Kings, Pixies, Elves, Nature Spirits, and many more: Even if you are not yet a fully-fledged “Faerie Believer,” a walk in the park will never be the same once you have been touched by the wild wisdom of Faerie Awakening.
Faerie Awakening is a guide for Pagans and Wiccan practitioners, those familiar with ritual use of items such as candles and crystals and those who are not. In this book, you will:
- Learn about the Faeries who dwell at the bottom of your garden, your very own tribe of Faerie Guides
- Nurture a heartfelt connection with the wild and natural world
- Awaken the deep magic and real wonder of the Faerie Realm
Author Laura Daligan is an internationally renowned Artist, Mystic, Musician, Witchy Teacher, Fire Dancer, Animal Lover, and Advocate. Her spiritual background is rooted in Paganism, Tarot, Wicca, and Shamanic training. She has created innovative and empowering courses offered both online and in person. Now, you can learn from her wisdom in Faerie Awakening.
The audience for this book will will include:
- Women ages 12 to 102: The volume would be an apropos gift for fodder in the modern day water coolers: emails, texts, and Twitter
- Popular History Readers of both genders.
- Viewers of The Biography Channel. Each chapter offers a biography of a riveting personality whose name, if not story, lives on.
- Trivia Lovers: The stories behind the names would be welcome fodder
- Gift for teenage girls
Selling points for this book will include:
- Good non-fiction choice for book clubs.
- Subject lends itself to good social media promotions.
- As the chapters are concise, and independent from one another, it is a good volume for coffee shops, hair salons, and waiting-rooms.
By Emma Lock