College Applications, College Admissions, and College Planning Guide
“Using The College Bound Organizer is one way to help you stay focused on what is really important.” —Edward B. Fiske, bestselling author of Fiske Guide to Colleges
#1 Best Seller in College Guides
The College Bound Organizer is your step-by-step comprehensive college planning guide to organize every step of the college application process from college search through college admission.
College admissions is tougher than ever. Over 20 million people in the U.S. try to get into college each year. Each of these students applies to many schools—5, 10, perhaps as many as 20—and each of those applications has a daunting number of T’s to cross and I’s to dot. With standardized test taking and school visits, the college application essay to write and forms to fill out, there is so much to do. Applying to college is intimidating and overwhelming for both teenagers and parents.
College bound? The challenge is to be well informed, prepared, focused and organized throughout the multi-step college search and admission process. Your solution is The College Bound Organizer, the ultimate guide you effectively navigate this complicated and stressful process.
The College Bound Organizer helps you:
- Understand what admission officers are looking for in an applicant
- Prevent common mistakes students make on applications
- Build a personal profile
- Plan an individualized testing schedule
- Research colleges to identify good fit schools
- Develop a balanced list of schools
- Secure letters of recommendation
- Complete and submit applications accurately and on time
- Develop your college application essay
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships
- Ace interviews
- Sort and manage application results
- Make a final decision
If you have found books such as Teens' Guide to College & Career Planning, College Essay Essentials, or College Admission helpful, you are going to love The College Bound Organizer.