Much more than just a pot cookbook, Cannabis Cuisine elevates marijuana to a fine cuisine. Chef Andrea Drummer is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu and co-owner of Elevation VIP Co-op, a Los Angeles–based company that caters high-end, intimate dinner parties ─ AND, she is a world class marijuana chef. Cooking with marijuana: In her debut cookbook, chef and author Andrea Drummer guides home cooks through an adventure of the palette. Chef Drummer is a firm believer that the food always comes first. Cannabis Cuisine is about the art of marijuana as an ingredient. It's more than a cannabis cookbook. Like a fine wine, cannabis is meant to be paired according to its unique profile. With every dish, she looks to the textures, flavors and scents of the bud before masterfully pairing it with ingredients that transcend the dish. The culinary arts and science of responsible dosage are presented in a way that treats cannabis as one of the best ingredients in the world to cook with. Every item she prepares incorporates the flavor profile of the strain that she is using with what is being prepared, thus the cannabis is just as important as any other ingredient. Filled with recipes, but more than a marijuana cookbook, Cannabis Cuisine elevates marijuana to the highest levels of cuisine. Never before have recipes been presented like this. From the comforts of southern kitchens to the upscale stoves of Michelin star restaurants, each recipe is carefully crafted to elevate both the dish and the cook. In this book, you'll learn: • The Basics of Pairing Buds • How to Create Unique Butters and Oils to Incorporate in Every Meal • Tips for Elevating Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner • The Secret of Marijuana as a Flavor Powerhouse • How to Properly Dose Cannabis Infused Cuisine.
At the dawn of religion, God was a Woman. The Divine Feminine is known by innumerable names and symbol-rich manifestations across the world's cultures. Throughout the ages the Goddess has been honored and worshiped as the Virgin Mary, Isis, Inanna, Asherah, Diana, Kuan Yin, Kali, Oshun, Athena, Pele, Sarasvati, Demeter, and White Buffalo Calf Woman, to mention just a few. Many conceptions of the Goddess are mysterious and seemingly paradoxical. Yet at its source the Divine Feminine is one. Goddess Power takes you on a fascinating and, at times, surprising journey into the enduring essence of the Divine Feminine.
Inside this book you will learn:
- How the Goddess path offers an empowering message and inspiration
- The importance of re-establishing a healthy balance and integration of both the masculine and the feminine archetypes
- That the notion of God as archetypal "Sky-Father" is fairly recent in Western culture
- Why the wisdom of the Goddess/Sacred Feminine has been ignored, distorted, and oppressed for centuries
- How archetypes, mythic narratives, and qualities of Goddesses are alive within you and how they reveal intimate truths about yourself and others
- How Goddesses can serve as empowering guides in your personal and professional life
- Why especially black Goddesses/dark-skinned Mothers (e.g., Kali or Black Madonna) are a powerful symbol and catalyst for change in our times, both individually and collectively
- And much, much more!