Looking for trivia books filled with fun facts and trivia questions and answers? Answers to Questions You've Never Asked will entertain you for hours
Fun facts for kids of all ages: When you take the most absurd parts of history, science, economics and geography, you end up with a pretty confusing picture of humanity. Why do we have borders, what’s the furthest you can get from the ocean, how do you qualify as a country and why did Vikings wear those silly helmets? These are just a few of the strange questions that bounce around the head of YouTube sensation Joseph Pisenti, aka Real Life Lore.
Trivia questions and answers: In his channel, Pisenti presents illogical truths in a logical manner. In his debut book, Pisenti builds on this nonsensical humor of the universe with in-depth analysis of empires, economies, and ecosystems as he helps answer the ridiculous. Why, you ask? Because someone has to. Using line drawings, graphs and charts, Pisenti not only details the absurd, but he also provides explanations on why things are…and why they aren’t. Answers to:
• Where can I move to so that I’m never tempted by McDonalds again?
• How far into the Pacific does Trump’s wall stretch?
• If Plato came back to life, what would he think of modern democracy?
• Why do all empires fail?
• Who decides what countries are allowed to participate in the Olympics?
• What makes Finland so great?
Witty, thought-provoking and occasionally snarky, Answers to Questions You’ve Never Asked is for anyone who beams with curiosity and has a belly-button.
By Tamsin Astor
Habits and Your Health
Dr. Tamsin Astor blends her scientific background and awareness (PhD in cognitive neuroscience) with her Yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation & Coaching training to give a unique approach to mastering your daily habits. Using tools from Health and Executive coaching, Tamsin provides a plan to help you navigate from a multi-tasking, low energy, time-deprived existence to one of abundance, nourishment and fun!
Regain your power, reduce your stress: Feeling overwhelmed, stressed and that there isn't enough time or energy to get everything done? Follow the steps in Force of Habit: Unleash Your Power Through Healthy Habits to create a life of joy and freedom by making connections in your daily habits, thereby reducing your decisions. Tamsin lays out a simple plan to master your key habits in your two key relationships: with yourself & others.
Readers will learn:
- The “Shoulds” & why they don't serve you
- Motivation – different theories to understand it
- Stress - what it's secretly doing to you and why we need a little "good" stress
- Why there isn't one definition of "healthy" and a new model for understanding health
- A new way of thinking about everyday habits and how you need to change them
- How to think about your relationship with yourself – are you falling into learned helplessness?
Free up time: And what about your relationships with others – are you cultivating enablers or supporters? This book gives you a step-by-step guide to organizing your life. How? By creating boundaries and daily rituals so you have the time for what you need to do and what you want to do! By establishing healthy habits, you can unleash your true power by freeing up your time from the thousands of microdecisions you make on a day-to-day basis.
By combining these daily habits with a bigger frame - your big why – the reasons behind why you want to create healthy habits – you will continually refocus and refine your daily habits and become a force of nature.