EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FROM PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERS ─ ALL IN ONE COMPACT BOOK THAT FITS INTO YOUR CAMERA BAG
LEARN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TRICKS FOR BEGINNERS FROM MASTERS OF THIS ART FORM
In "Advancing Your Photography", Marc Silber provides the definitive handbook that will take you through the entire process of becoming an accomplished photographer. From teaching you the basics to exploring the stages of the cycle of photography, Silber makes it easy for you to master the art form and create stunning pictures.
VALUABLE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF INTERVIEWS WITH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERS
"What makes this book so powerful is that I have been able to distill from my 1,000s of hours of interviews with top photographers high level knowledge, that would take decades to acquire ― but I have presented this knowledge in a way that even a new photographer can grasp and put right to work. If someone applies themselves and rolls up their sleeves, with this handbook, they can become an excellent photographer and make photographs that they and others will love." You will learn valuable insights from the professional photography masters:
* beginner photography tips
* amateur photography tips
* landscape photography tips
* wedding photography tips
* lifestyle photography tips
* sports photography tips
* animal photography tips
* portrait photography tips
* still life photography tips
* Smartphone photography tips (from iPhones to Android powered devices)
Photography and the technology associated with it is constantly evolving, but the fundamentals remain the same. "Advancing Your Photography" will help to bring you the joy and satisfaction of a lifetime of pursuing the art of photography.
"ADVANCING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY" FEATURES:
* Top tips for making outstanding photographs from iconic photographers and many other leading professional photography masters of today.
* Numerous step-by-step examples
* Guidance on training your eye to see composition with emotional impact
* Tips on mastering the key points of operating your camera like a pro
* Secrets to processing your images to professional standards
* Compact design that will easily fit in your camera bag
By Marc Silber
The Secrets to Creating Amazing Photos—Natural Lighting & Composition recipes for improving your photography, right now!
Picture perfect secrets: There’s a common misconception that composition and lighting are mysterious and that only certain people have that natural gift for the techniques involved. The truth is that both involve a set of skills that you can master. Just as you can use cookbook recipes to make your favorite meal—you don’t have to be a famous French chef—you also can make picture perfect photos just by following a recipe!
Easy-to-follow photography lighting and composition recipes: Marc Silber has spent years studying the works of masters and interviewing some of the biggest names in photography. Now he can provide you with simple and easy-to-follow recipes for creating photographs that you and others will love! The Secrets to Creating Amazing Photos: 83 Composition Tools from the Master puts at your fingertips ideas for improving your skills by giving you easy-to-follow “recipes” that will improve your photography right now!
Take your photography to the next level: Composition and use of natural light are the two biggest keys to creating photos that others will love. No matter what kind of camera or smartphone you’re using, you can take your photography to the next level and beyond by learning lighting and composition tools and secrets known to the masters of the art.
Carry The Secrets to Creating Amazing Photos in your camera bag: The book is compact in size and easy to carry with you, so you can flip to the look you want and follow the recipe for creating an image that inspires you. Use it when you’re out photographing to get new ideas and inspiration. You’ll be able to rapidly up your photography game by learning the skills in the book.
Key benefits of owning The Secrets to Creating Amazing Photos include:
- Taking better photographs today by learning the keys to composition and lighting
- Having quick and easy to follow “recipes” for composition and lighting at your fingertips
- Learning the secrets of composition and lighting from the masters