EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FROM PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERS ─ ALL IN ONE COMPACT BOOK THAT FITS INTO YOUR CAMERA BAG
LEARN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS AND TRICKS FOR BEGINNERS FROM MASTERS OF THIS ART FORM
In "Advancing Your Photography", Marc Silber provides the definitive handbook that will take you through the entire process of becoming an accomplished photographer. From teaching you the basics to exploring the stages of the cycle of photography, Silber makes it easy for you to master the art form and create stunning pictures.
VALUABLE PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF INTERVIEWS WITH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY MASTERS
"What makes this book so powerful is that I have been able to distill from my 1,000s of hours of interviews with top photographers high level knowledge, that would take decades to acquire ― but I have presented this knowledge in a way that even a new photographer can grasp and put right to work. If someone applies themselves and rolls up their sleeves, with this handbook, they can become an excellent photographer and make photographs that they and others will love." You will learn valuable insights from the professional photography masters:
* beginner photography tips
* amateur photography tips
* landscape photography tips
* wedding photography tips
* lifestyle photography tips
* sports photography tips
* animal photography tips
* portrait photography tips
* still life photography tips
* Smartphone photography tips (from iPhones to Android powered devices)
Photography and the technology associated with it is constantly evolving, but the fundamentals remain the same. "Advancing Your Photography" will help to bring you the joy and satisfaction of a lifetime of pursuing the art of photography.
"ADVANCING YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY" FEATURES:
* Top tips for making outstanding photographs from iconic photographers and many other leading professional photography masters of today.
* Numerous step-by-step examples
* Guidance on training your eye to see composition with emotional impact
* Tips on mastering the key points of operating your camera like a pro
* Secrets to processing your images to professional standards
* Compact design that will easily fit in your camera bag
By Matt Tran
Just graduated college? Still waiting for the perfect job that was supposed to be dropped in your lap after the graduation ceremony? Wondering when you get to start that marvelous and rewarding career you always dreamed about? New Grad Job Hacks is here to help. Career expert YouTuber and blogger Matt Tran, takes you step-by-step through how to make the most of your degree. Tran’s blog www.engineeredtruth.com has helped thousands of new grads figure out their best paths to fulfilling careers. In New Grad Job Hacks, Tran guides us from job fairs to social media, from internships to job shadowing and teaches how to research companies, interview, negotiate, and get that job offer you always wanted.