Telaina Morse Eriksen is the author of the Amazon bestseller and winner of the 2017 Bisexual Book Award, Unconditional: A Guide to Loving and Supporting Your LGBTQ Child. Her poems, essays, and stories have appeared in Under the Sun, Compose Journal, The Fem, poemmemoirstory, ARS Medica, and in many other online and in-print publications. She received her MFA in creative writing from Antioch University Los Angeles. She is the proud mom of two adult children, and lives in East Lansing, Michigan with her husband Andrew and their Shetland Sheepdog Cordelia.
Updates and Events
- Jun 22, 2022 | Heart Wisdom - Mental Health for Teens
- Jun 16, 2022 | Heart Wisdom—Mental Health for Teens
- Sep 27, 2018 | Time/ How to Respond When Someone Comes Out to You
- Nov 07, 2017 | 4 Mango Books Are Current Submissions For the 30th Annual Lambda Literary Awards!
- Apr 19, 2017 | | Boston Globe | Homeless rates for LGBT teens are alarming, but parents can make a difference
- Apr 19, 2017 | | Chicago Tribune | Homeless rates for LGBT teens are alarming, but parents can make a difference