Susie Rinehart is an award-winning author, a champion ultrarunner, a mother, and a brainstem-tumor survivor. After being hospitalized for her tumor, she began writing her Brave Over Perfect blog, which turned into an inspiration for others facing adversity. She now gives inspirational talks all over the world and helps empower women globally. After two surgeries, her tumor is inactive, and she is currently thriving with her husband and children in Boulder, Colorado.
Susie Caldwell Rinehart
Updates and Events
- Apr 15, 2020 | Heart Wisdom for this difficult time
- Feb 19, 2020 | Susie Rinehart/ SAFE: A Tool to Beat Fear and Get Back to Sleep
- Aug 15, 2019 | Maria's Space / Self Care Is The Most Important Thing You Can Do For You AND Everyone Else In Your Life
- Jun 08, 2019 | Susie Rinehart / The Opposite of Joy
- Jun 07, 2019 | Susie Rinehart / Celebrate Progress
- Jun 04, 2019 | Susie Rinehart / How do we banish perfectionism?