Sherry Richert Belul is the founder of Simply Celebrate, a San Francisco-based company specializing in unique, handmade, personalized gifts. Sherry encourages people to celebrate the gift of life every day―and to say “I love you” at every possible opportunity. Sherry’s creative gift ideas have been featured in Brides, Modern Bride, InStyle, Redbook, The San Francisco Chronicle, Nickelodeon ParentsConnect, Bay Area Parent, HuffPost, Town & Country, as well as numerous radio shows and podcasts. A prolific blogger, Sherry has posted hundreds of tips and tutorials on how to create all kinds of meaningful gifts―like a tribute book for grandma, a care package for a friend going through chemo, or a mason jar full of relationship advice for the bride and groom. More info about Sherry’s work can be found at: simplycelebrate.net
Sherry Richert Belul
Updates and Events
- Nov 16, 2019 | Say It Now Book Event
- Aug 10, 2019 | Barnes and Noble Bookstore Signing
- Aug 01, 2019 | "Say it Now" Author is Quoted in Parents Magazine
- Aug 01, 2019 | Say it Now Author interviewed on "Coffee with Ronnie"
- Jul 29, 2019 | Simply Celebrate/ What’s knocking at your door?
- Jul 28, 2019 | Simply Celebrate/ Look Around