Marlene Wagman-Geller received her B.A. from York University and her teaching credentials from the University of Toronto and San Diego State University. Currently she teaches high school English in National City, California. Reviews from her first three books (Penguin/Perigree) have appeared in the New York Times and the Associated Press article was picked up in dozens of newspapers such as the Denver Post, the Huffington Post, and the San Diego Tribune.
Updates and Events
- Feb 19, 2019 | Marlene Wegman Book Signing at Warwicks!
- Feb 19, 2019 | Advice Sisters / Book Review Winter 2019
- Jan 10, 2019 | Events: Great Second Acts by Marlene Wagman Geller
- Dec 27, 2018 | Fupping/11 Biographies and Memoirs All Young Adults Should Read
- Nov 30, 2018 | The Badass Writer/ The Badass Holiday Gift Guide 2018
- Oct 29, 2018 | Motherhood Later/ The Best is Yet to Be by Marlene Wagman-Geller, author, Great Second Acts: In Praise of Older Women (Book Excerpt)