Marlene Wagman-Geller received her B.A. from York University and her teaching credentials from the University of Toronto and San Diego State University. Currently she teaches high school English in National City, California. Reviews from her first three books (Penguin/Perigree) have appeared in the New York Times and the Associated Press article was picked up in dozens of newspapers such as the Denver Post, the Huffington Post, and the San Diego Tribune.
Updates and Events
- Nov 21, 2021 | Top 10 Best Books for Starting a Business
- Mar 21, 2020 | Weblium/ 10 Books You Should Read Before Starting a Small Business
- Mar 16, 2020 | Mango Publishing/ Celebrating Ladies for Women's History Month
- Mar 09, 2020 | Boss Babe/ 20 Inspiring Books For Female Entrepreneurs That You Need to Know
- Mar 08, 2020 | Biz Locket/ Women Who Launch: The Women Who Shattered Glass Ceilings
- Jan 01, 2020 | The Internet Tip / The 8 Best Books for Starting a Business in 2020