Marlene Wagman-Geller received her B.A. from York University and her teaching credentials from the University of Toronto and San Diego State University. Currently she teaches high school English in National City, California. Reviews from her first three books (Penguin/Perigree) have appeared in the New York Times and the Associated Press article was picked up in dozens of newspapers such as the Denver Post, the Huffington Post, and the San Diego Tribune.
Updates and Events
- Jun 30, 2019 | 10 Books and Podcasts for Aspiring Leaders, Creative Thinkers, and Wanna-Doers
- Jun 30, 2019 | Still I Rise Prologue
- Jun 17, 2019 | Great Second Acts: In Praise of Older Women: Prologue: “The Best is Yet to Be”
- Jun 15, 2019 | booksbywomen.org / Let’s Hear It for the Girls!
- May 04, 2019 | AAUW's Cover to Cover Luncheon
- Apr 02, 2019 | Pretty Progressive / The 20 Must-Read Feminist Books