KJ Landis is an author, educator, health and life coach. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Education, and has certificates in Personal Training, Fitness Class Instructing, as well as certificates in continuing education in Psychology, Global Health, Childhood Development and Nutrition at Stanford School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, and other prestigious universities. Her focus is on teaching a grain free and sugar free lifestyle, deciphering food labels, and how to build a tribe of support when making any lifestyle change for the better. Landis consults clients locally in San Francisco and remotely via internet and phone, as far as Dubai. She created and facilitates wellness workshops in libraries, senior centers, for corporations, and in private homes. KJ Landis has been a featured guest on HCG Body for Life podcast, Newbie Writers podcast, and more. She has written numerous books on wellness. Her weekly videos and blogs share holistic health topics as well as providing motivational and inspirational support. You may read more about KJ Landis and her personal journey to wellness at www.superiorselfwithkjlandis.com
Updates and Events
- Jan 09, 2018 | Book signing at Olive This, Olive That
- Oct 16, 2017 | "Happy Healthy You" Receives 5 Stars on Amazon!
- Sep 27, 2017 | Superior Self / Avoid a Mid-Morning Energy Crash
- Sep 27, 2017 | Superior Self / First-World Problems
- Sep 26, 2017 | Chocolate workshop book signing with KJ
- Sep 12, 2017 | Superior Self / C is for Chocolate