I am the award-winning author of Buckley’s Story: Lessons from a Feline Master Teacher, Purrs of Wisdom: Enlightenment, Feline Style, Adventures in Veterinary Medicine: What Working in Veterinary Hospitals Taught Me About Life, Love and Myself and Tortitude: The BIG Book About Cats With a BIG Attitude and publisher of the multiple award-winning blog The Conscious Cat. The site is a comprehensive resource for conscious living, health, and happiness for cats and their humans. I live in Northern Virginia with my tortoiseshell cats Allegra and Ruby, who also serve as editorial assistants and occasional contributors to The Conscious Cat. For more information about me, please visit www.ConsciousCat.com.
Updates and Events
- Jun 25, 2016 | CatCon LA
- Jun 24, 2016 | Book Signing with Paige Hodges and Ingrid King!
- May 11, 2016 | Ingrid King's The Conscious Cat Nominated for Best Cat Blog
- Apr 12, 2016 | FREE Webinar: How to Find a Cat Friendly Vet
- Mar 16, 2016 | Global Pet Expo
- Feb 26, 2016 | Feline Yogi Reviews Tortitude: The BIG Book About Cats With a BIG Attitude