Holly and Greg Johnson started ClubThrifty together in 2012, in part, to figure out where their own money was going and why, despite two good salaries, they weren’t saving. As they share on their blog, figured out how to “stop the bleeding” and began a journey of self-empowerment by getting a grip on their money. Their revolutionary approach to spending and saving inspired a website and enabled them to quit their day jobs and devote themselves to helping others.
Greg and Holly Johnson
Updates and Events
- Mar 16, 2020 | Club Thrity/ Should You Cancel Your Travel Plans?
- Jan 31, 2019 | Club Thifty / 100 Cheapest Places to Travel in the World for 2019
- Jan 28, 2019 | Club Thifty / The Government Shutdown is Every Reason You Need an Emergency Fund
- Jan 11, 2019 | Club Thrify/ Track Your Finances
- Sep 27, 2018 | Club Thrifty/ Wealthy Parents: Stop Making Excuses and Start Saving for College
- Dec 13, 2017 | Club Thrifty/ Avoid the Holiday Spending Blues with These Gift-Giving Tips