Coyote Peterson, host of Discovery Digital Network’s hit series Breaking Trail, is first and foremost an avid adventurer and animal enthusiast. Since his very earliest memories as a child, animals have played a huge role in his life. Every one of them, from the bizarre to the deadly, have led him on countless pursuits to understand their true nature and develop an appreciation for the incredible habitats they call home. This undeniable passion for wildlife has driven him to embark upon a quest to make animal conservation and education entertaining for the next wat of explores.
Updates and Events
- Sep 24, 2022 | World Rhino Day featuring Coyote Peterson
- May 25, 2022 | Coyote Peterson Releases Monthly Newsletter
- Nov 03, 2017 | Atlanta Magazine/ Coyote Peterson wants to teach you about animals you’ve never heard of
- Nov 03, 2017 | CBS New York/ Coyote Peterson Brings Animal Show To NYC
- Nov 03, 2017 | KTLA 5/ Coyote Peterson Talks Dangerous Bites on "Brave Wilderness"
- Nov 02, 2017 | BUILD Series NYC/ Coyote Peterson On Getting Stung By Insects