Cheryl Leutjen is a woman of many talents- geologist, environmental law attorney, small business owner, spiritual leaders, creative nonfiction writer, wife, mother and environmental activist. Her broad areas of study and wealth of experiences provide an integrated perspective of our place in the Universe, our purpose in being, and our relationship with our Mother Earth. Cheryl writes creative nonfiction essays sharing her experiences at the border between Earth-mindfulness and eco-madness, as she says “In the hope that my words may be of inspiration for anyone else who’s stumbling along the path of more conscientious living.” Cheryl lives in Los Angeles where she teaches, writes and leads workshops on the intersection between spirituality and the environment.
Updates and Events
- Apr 07, 2021 | Every Day is Earth Day: Healing the Planet Together
- Mar 25, 2020 | Meet the Author: Love Earth Now by Cheryl Leutjen
- Mar 25, 2020 | The Big Melt podcast/ Love Earth Now
- Mar 11, 2020 | Love Earth Now./ Salvation
- Feb 19, 2020 | The Art of Attention Episode #5: Cheryl Leutjen Loves Our Only Earth Right Now
- Dec 19, 2019 | The Art of Attention Episode #5: Cheryl Leutjen Loves Our Only Earth Right Now