Brynne Conroy started writing about money when she didn’t have any. As she figured out ways to save more and earn more, she shared them with the world on her award-nominated blog--Femme Frugality--and progressively climbed up the economic ladder. Six years later, she continues to run the blog while contributing to personal finance and parenting publications both in print and on the web.
Updates and Events
- Sep 04, 2019 | FINCON19 featuring Brynne Conroy
- Jun 19, 2019 | Pretty Progressive/ Young Feminists’ Reading List Of 13 Appropriate Books
- Jun 03, 2019 | FinCon / Announcing the Final Round of #FinCon19 Session Speakers
- Apr 13, 2019 | Femme Frugality / How to Get Your Taxes Prepared for Free
- Apr 12, 2019 | Femme Frugality / Career Resources for Autistic Youth
- Apr 02, 2019 | Pretty Progressive / The 20 Must-Read Feminist Books