Brynne Conroy started writing about money when she didn’t have any. As she figured out ways to save more and earn more, she shared them with the world on her award-nominated blog--Femme Frugality--and progressively climbed up the economic ladder. Six years later, she continues to run the blog while contributing to personal finance and parenting publications both in print and on the web.
Updates and Events
- Oct 21, 2019 | Mamas Talk Money Summit
- Oct 08, 2019 | Pretty Progressive / 9 Relatable Books On Our Feminist Perspective
- Oct 01, 2019 | Barnes and Noble / Female Empowerment
- Sep 16, 2019 | Business Insider / 6 people who use high-yield savings accounts to earn 200 times more on their money explain why they'd recommend it to anybody
- Sep 11, 2019 | mySA / 4 people who bought life insurance in their 20s explain why they still think it was the right choice
- Sep 04, 2019 | FINCON19 featuring Brynne Conroy