BJ Gallagher is a sociologist, as well as an inspirational author and speaker. She writes business books that educate and empower, women's books that enlighten and entertain, and gift books that inspire and inform. Whether her audience is corporate executives, working women, or college students, her message is "The Power of Positive DOING." She motivates and teaches with empathy, understanding, and more than a little humor.BJ's international business best-seller, "A Peacock in the Land of Penguins" (Berrett-Koehler), has sold over 350,000 copies in 23 languages. Her self-help books include: "Why Don't I Do the Things I Know Are Good for Me?" (Berkley) and "It's Never Too Late to be What You Might Have Been" (Viva Editions). Her spiritual books include: "If God Is Your Co-Pilot, Switch Seats" (Hampton Roads) and "Being Buddha at Work" (Berrett-Koehler). BJ blogs weekly for Huffington Post and is a BeliefNet.com blogger as well. She has been featured on CBS Evening News with Bob Schieffer, the Today Show with Matt Lauer, Fox News, PBS, CNN, and other television and radio programs. She is quoted almost weekly in various newspapers, women's magazines, and websites, including: O the Oprah magazine, Redbook, Woman's World, New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Wall Street Journal, Christian Science Monitor, Orlando Sentinel, Financial Times (U.K.), Guardian (U.K.), MSNBC.com, CareerBuilder.com, CNN.com, Forbes.com, among others.
Updates and Events
- Oct 21, 2019 | BB Product Reviews / 2019 HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FROM MANGO PUBLISHING #2
- Sep 14, 2019 | Mommies Reviews / Christmas Gift Guide 2019 Presents Mango Publishing #2
- Sep 13, 2019 | Belief Net / BJ Gallagher
- Aug 26, 2019 | beliefnet / Good Morning
- Aug 23, 2019 | Your Life is Your Prayer / Reaching Out In Love #2
- Aug 21, 2019 | New Blog Post / Your Life is Your Prayer