Anna Costaras holds a BS and MBA from New York University Stern School of Business. She is the founder of a college-bound mentoring program for underserved students from her community. She is actively involved with Adventures in Learning, an educational enrichment program for children in need of after-school support, as a volunteer and college mentor, and has served on the Board of Directors. Anna is a veteran of the college application process, having guided her three children on their paths— graduate and undergraduate— to Cornell University, Wake Forest University and New York University.
Updates and Events
- Nov 17, 2021 | Consider Including Community Colleges On Your List
- Nov 09, 2021 | What’s Your Deadline?
- Sep 27, 2019 | Mango Publishing / Fall New Releases
- Sep 15, 2019 | Bless Their Hearts Mom / Get Juniors and Seniors College Ready with The College Bound Organizer by Anna Costaras and Gail Liss
- Aug 19, 2019 | Fupping.com / The 40 Best Gifts for New Univeristy Students
- Aug 01, 2019 | College Bound Organizer