Allen Klein, aka “Mr. Jollytologist”®, is no stranger to quotation books. His previous uplifting and motivational books in this genre have sold over 400,000 copies. Add to that another 200,000+ units sold domestically in non-quotation categories and the nine language translations. In addition, the author is the recipient of a number of national awards including both the Best New Book of the Year Award and a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor, a Communication and Leadership Award from Toastmasters, as well as being a Hunter College, The City University of New York, Hall of Fame honoree. Through his books, workshops and keynote presentations, the author has devoted over 30 year of his life to encouraging people to lighten up, to embrace a positive attitude, and to take back their power. His books will further that goal and validate what comedian Jerry Lewis said about the author: Allen Klein is “a noble and vital force watching over the human condition.”
Updates and Events
- Jan 18, 2020 | The Lighten Up Book
- Jan 16, 2020 | Hobbies On A Budget / New Motivational Books for 2020
- Dec 27, 2019 | Be Yourself to Free Yourself with G. Brian Benson S1E7
- Dec 19, 2019 | UpJourney / What to Say When Someone Is Having a Bad Day?
- Dec 13, 2019 | The Good Intentions show: Finding the Courage to Laugh
- Dec 04, 2019 | Polly Campbell, Simply Said / Ep. #37 Staying Positive Even During Difficult Times with Allen Klein