She has taught writing workshops in 17 cities around the world. Her writing has been featured on websites like Time, Forbes, Newsweek, HuffPo, and Lifehacker, in song lyrics, and stenciled onto fine art paintings. She’s also one-half of the creative team behind HunnyMilk, a brunch restaurant in Portland. (A furious HunnyMilk customer provided the initial bolt of inspiration for this book.) Her hero is: Mister Rogers. Her personal motto is: “Today is not over yet.” You can find more of Alexandra’s work at: AlexandraFranzen.com
Updates and Events
- Aug 03, 2019 | Alexandra Franzen/ There is no rush.
- Aug 02, 2019 | Alexandra Franzen/ Because of you.
- Aug 01, 2019 | Alexandra Franzen/ Mama Hotdog!
- Jul 31, 2019 | Alexandra Franzen/ Ice.
- Jul 18, 2019 | Live today, not in the past or future
- Jul 16, 2019 | Rising Women Conference 2019 Featuring Alexandra Franzen