She has taught writing workshops in 17 cities around the world. Her writing has been featured on websites like Time, Forbes, Newsweek, HuffPo, and Lifehacker, in song lyrics, and stenciled onto fine art paintings. She’s also one-half of the creative team behind HunnyMilk, a brunch restaurant in Portland. (A furious HunnyMilk customer provided the initial bolt of inspiration for this book.) Her hero is: Mister Rogers. Her personal motto is: “Today is not over yet.” You can find more of Alexandra’s work at: AlexandraFranzen.com
Updates and Events
- Mar 08, 2020 | Cision PR Web/ Alexandra Franzen Releases “The Checklist Book” to Share the Life Changing Power of Writing Down Daily Intentions
- Feb 13, 2020 | Pique News Magazine/ How to be a checklist ninja
- Jan 25, 2020 | Make 2020 a Happy & Healthy Year!
- Dec 14, 2019 | Alexandra Franzen / Not perfect.
- Oct 14, 2019 | Alexandra Franzen / 50 ways to be ridiculously generous — and feel ridiculously good.
- Aug 03, 2019 | Alexandra Franzen/ There is no rush.