She has taught writing workshops in 17 cities around the world. Her writing has been featured on websites like Time, Forbes, Newsweek, HuffPo, and Lifehacker, in song lyrics, and stenciled onto fine art paintings. She’s also one-half of the creative team behind HunnyMilk, a brunch restaurant in Portland. (A furious HunnyMilk customer provided the initial bolt of inspiration for this book.) Her hero is: Mister Rogers. Her personal motto is: “Today is not over yet.” You can find more of Alexandra’s work at: AlexandraFranzen.com
Updates and Events
- Nov 02, 2018 | Fupping/ 8 Best Fiction Books Released In 2018 You Should Read
- Oct 17, 2018 | Alex Beadon/ 029: Social Media Is Optional Not Mandatory with Alexandra Franzen
- Oct 17, 2018 | Alexandra Franzen/ #MyFinal24 Contest. Post your list… and you might win a trip to Hawaii.
- Oct 17, 2018 | Corinne Dobbas/ S2 Ep. 4: Hope, Resilience & Being Fully Alive with Alexandra Franzen
- Oct 17, 2018 | Heroine Training/ Author’s Questionnaire 003: Alexandra Franzen
- Oct 17, 2018 | Kristen Kalp/ So This Is the End with Alexandra Franzen.