She has taught writing workshops in 17 cities around the world. Her writing has been featured on websites like Time, Forbes, Newsweek, HuffPo, and Lifehacker, in song lyrics, and stenciled onto fine art paintings. She’s also one-half of the creative team behind HunnyMilk, a brunch restaurant in Portland. (A furious HunnyMilk customer provided the initial bolt of inspiration for this book.) Her hero is: Mister Rogers. Her personal motto is: “Today is not over yet.” You can find more of Alexandra’s work at: AlexandraFranzen.com
Updates and Events
- May 03, 2018 | PsychCentral/ You Can Do Hard Things
- Apr 19, 2018 | StyleCaster/ So, You Burned a Professional Bridge—Now What?
- Apr 04, 2018 | StyleCaster/Why the Idea of Landing Your ‘Dream Job’ Is a Myth
- Mar 08, 2018 | Janepedia/ Cool People: Alexandra Franzen
- Feb 05, 2018 | Alexandra Franzen at the New Renaissance Bookshop
- Jan 30, 2018 | Alexandra Franzen at the New Renaissance Bookshop